Sunday 6 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: CATS AND OILS

This topic has been discussed with my group. The research I have done
suggests not to use essential oils on cats. Especially oils with
phenol in them. Cats are okay with hydrosols. I have heard, but never
personally experienced for myself, some people using oils on their
cats without any issues.
Because there seems to be a lack of clear knowledge, my suggestion,
proceed with caution. Get a book that discusses this topic
specifically. Also, see what happens when you open a bottle up and
place in in front of the cat. If it avoids the bottle, it probably is
an oil you shouldn't use on that cat. If the cat appears to like it
(sniffs it or tries to lick the bottle) then perhaps that oil (diluted
down a lot) can be tried.
Hope this helps.
Good luck



On May 5, 7:33 am, HealthwithNetti
<directionstohealthandwea...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Do we have any vetenarians on the forum?  Or does anyone have any
> experience with using oils on cats or in a cattery?  I need some help
> and advice so if you could please email me, I would greatly appreciate
> it. Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment