Friday 25 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bug replent and sunscreen

everything essential.me says to use lavender and helichrysium for sunscreen (I didn't have helichrysium last summer when I did the lavender with fco so I will do it this summer...but other than that...I don't know...anyone else?

~Stephanie


On Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:24:32 AM UTC-6, Lori Spalding wrote:
We were wondering if we put sunscreen and terrashield on our lil boys, will it be ok? And they swim everyday, is it water restiant?
We use regular sunscreen on our boys, any oil for sunscreen?


Sent from my iPad

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment