Sunday 6 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bronchitis

I would also add Rosemary to that blend. It's great for respiratory
issues.
Stephanie

On May 5, 8:25 pm, Leah Spencer <chrisandleahdote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had bronchitis a year ago, and because I was exclusively nursing my son,
> I had to avoid products with peppermint.
>
> I was using myrrh on the outside of my throat, lemon on my neck, eucalyptus
> on my chest (in the place of Breathe) and made an "antibiotic" pill:
>
> 4 drops OnGuard
> 4 drops lemon
> 4 drops oregano
> in a capsule, take it 4 times a day.
>
> For the first three days I didn't really notice any change, but on the
> fourth, I was like "wow! I feel SO much better." After that, it was harder
> to keep up with the "antibiotic" because I was feeling so good.
>
> I will say that I did end up detoxing and had a pretty bad rash on my neck
> and upper chest. I had hit the bronchitis pretty hard with oils, and other
> home remedies like honey and apple cider vinegar. I was just super scared I
> would need to go to the doctors and end up with conventional medicine.
>
> Blessings,
> Leah
>
> On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Jennifer Kleiss <jennifer.h.kle...@gmail.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > wrote:
> > My mom has bronchitis and really doesn't want to take antibiotics.
> > Which oils would you recommend for this?
>
> > Thank you!
>
> > Jenn Kleiss

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment