Monday 21 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: breast feeding

I have put all of those oils directly on my babies (10 week old twin
boys) save the oregano. I don't see any there that will affect your
milk. Have you been warned to stay away from peppermint? It can
dwindle your milk supply.

On May 21, 3:17 pm, "Rex James (everythingessential)"
<eesubmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I currently have a yeast infection from antibiotics that I took before
> I found out about these fabulous doterra oils. I have asked several
> people and they have all told me to use a combination of 3 drops
> oregano 4 onguard 3 frankincense and 3 lemon in a capsule 3 times a
> day for 7-10 days. I also read on this website that Dr. Hill
> recommends 3 oregano 5 melaleuca and 5 lemon in capsules 2 times a day
> or the GX assist followed by the Pb assist. From what I read these
> combos can help detox the body of the yeast which is awesome but I am
> currently breastfeeding my baby and am afraid that what I am detoxing
> is getting into my milk. I want to get better and get rid of this
> infection naturally with the oils but I am afraid of harming my baby
> in the process. Also are
> All of these oils safe to take internally while I am nursing my baby?
> Nicole (posted for Nicole from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment