Saturday 26 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Another diffuser bites the dust!

We ordered 4...now 2 of them are not working. One does not come one
at all, so it is the power supply. The other comes on and produces a
mist, but but it does not come out at all.....just a tiny little mist!
I have tried everything, hot water, vinegar, letting dry and still not
working! I am disappointed because I just ordered 6 more and they
should be here today. I am afraid to give them to people, because if
they don't work it will look bad on doterra products because I
represent doterra!! Are there any suggestions on another diffuser
that is in the $40-50 price range? Thanks.

On May 26, 5:00 am, Sandra Baker <eatrawlivelon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Its my understanding that Justin Harrison owns part of My Oil Business.  I
> would contact him directly.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > What are you guys doing about your defective diffusers from
> > myoilbusiness.com?  I just opened another one to find out it was dead
> > upon arrival.  Now it is past the 30 mark for returning it.  When I
> > call the manufacturer, I just get some ladies voice mail.  There was
> > no company name or anything. Is that the right number?  What have you
> > done???  I wish so bad I would have never ordered these!  It is such a
> > nightmare!!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment