Friday 25 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Another diffuser bites the dust!

One of people on my team actually went to my oil business company in
person to get money back and the person said no! Only exchanges! So
she exchanged then it was still a defective one!

I suggest you contact doterra to respectfully request removing
affiliation with oil business unless they do something about the very
poor customer service and it's defective products.

And I recommend you call the product brand company and complain that
oil business are accepting defective products from them nd urge to
stop do it and look into it.

Ths is fishy that oil business company is not doing a good customer
service.



On May 25, 7:22 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What are you guys doing about your defective diffusers from
> myoilbusiness.com?  I just opened another one to find out it was dead
> upon arrival.  Now it is past the 30 mark for returning it.  When I
> call the manufacturer, I just get some ladies voice mail.  There was
> no company name or anything. Is that the right number?  What have you
> done???  I wish so bad I would have never ordered these!  It is such a
> nightmare!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment