Monday 14 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Pathogen cleanse

My daughter and I have been doing a 4-week parasite cleanse
recommended by another IPC, consisting of 1 drop each of oregano and
thyme, diluted with 3 drops FCO on bottom of each foot, 2X daily;
however we don't feel it's been effective. Unfortunately I was not
aware of GX assist at the time. Since I already have the necessary
oils (which I have also already purchased for 4 other members of my
family to do the same), I would like to start the cleanse over, but
this time doing the more complete pathogen cleanse, using the oils
contained in the GX assist. I realize it's a proprietary blend, but
does anyone have a rough idea of oil proportions? Would 2 drops each
of oregano, thyme, melaleuca, peppermint, lemon and lemongrass in a
capsule, taken 3x daily with a teaspoon of organic, extra virgin
coconut oil (for the caprylic acid) for 10 days seem reasonable? Next
time, I'll definitely get the GX Assist, easier and less expensive!
Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment