Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Pain

Hello, I have a friend that purchased the Deep Blue Rub and I have
suggested to her that I was hopeful that she would also purchase a
bottle of Helicrysum to blend with the rub. She injurded her feet
several years ago and has been in constant pain since. She has never
had relief from the pain and the Deep Blue Rub has not given any
relief yet. I suggested that she use it every 30 minutes for the first
3 or 4 days. I do not know how she is using it, but I also thought
that it would be helpful for her to use Helicrysum for nerve
regeneration. I do not see but a very short blurb about nerve
regeneration in the web site. Do you have further information about it
that you could send to me. Also, if you have an additional oil to
recommend please let me know what that would be. Posted for Larry from
EverythingEssential.me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment