Tuesday 8 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] MRSA

I recived this update from an IPC in my group that we have been
working with. If anyone has any further ideas or experience, I welcome
your suggestions.

I want to update you on my MRSA condition, regimen and results. I
began the recommended regimen a little over 2 months ago. I followed
the regimen as recommended by Dr. HIll. I began taking and continue to
take Lifelong Vitality. I took GX Assist for 10 days followed by 10
days of PB Assist. I began and continue to take 2-3 drops of Lemon,
Clove, and and after the cleanse - OnGuard twice a day internally.
Also, I have continued to mix and apply 2-3 drops of Frankincense,
OnGuard, Melaleuca, and carrier oil directly to sores 2-3 times a day.
I have faithfully followed the regimen.

My outbreaks seemed to worsen, especially on my back over the last 2
months. Currently I have 10 sores on my back ( 8 old ones and 2 new
ones). I have 3-4 sores healing on my waste line area. I have one new
sore on the top of my thigh. I have 5 sores healing on my buttocks,
but no new ones currently.

I get stiff necks from time to time, I believe is a result of my
condition. I haven't noticed an increase in energy or lessening of
chronic pain by taking lifelong vitality. I feel overall healthy, but
this disease has definitely put a strain on my marriage and
lifestyle.

Let me know if I can provide greater details or cover things I may
have forgot to address. Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment