Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] itchy, hivey rash from oils?

Hi there,
I am new to oils and have been enjoying using them.  I have been using lemongrass and peppermint as suggested for hypothyroidism on the base of my neck and lemongrass on my foot for an extreme case of athlete's foot.  After 3 days the athelete's foot went away and there was no itch but I continued with the lemongrass just to be sure for 2 more weeks but then itch started to come back but it was more of all over so I was thinking that the fungus was coming back especially between my pinky toe where it had been the worst so I put alittle cotton ball with lemongrass between the pinky toe for 2 days and it ate the skin right off inside!  It is now all raw and oozy and now my foot itches all over and is getting hives and blisters this has also happened on my neck where I was putting the lemongrass and peppermint and on the hand that I was using to apply it!  It is sooo uncomfortable, I have had to resort to steroid cream for the itch.  It has been 1.5 weeks with no improvement and I have stopped the use of  all oils for now :(  Any suggestions?  I was gonna do the cleanse but decided to wait until this cleared up since it has those same ingredients in them.  Should I have been diluting those oils?  I used them neat as it said in the book, may be sensitive to skin.  I will definitely dilute when this clears as I would still like to use it for hypothyroidism or should I avoid altogether since I had this reaction? 
Thanks in advance for any advice!  Emy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment