Friday 18 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Epileptics and Doterra.

I am a man with a rare sleep disorder so my seizures only hapen at
paticular times.... right as I'm coming out of sleep. I had my first
one in years after (I believe) sniffing my Deep Blue laden hand from
preforming a deep blue back rub on my wife earlier that night. Since I
sleep with hand in face it was delievered aromatically for 2 hours. (I
awoke due to our baby being a camudgeon) I've been experimenting with
FRANK and let me say I can sucessfully use Ongaurd with a dose of
FrANK, and DEEP BLUE. On Gaurds got the Pain/Inflamation/Healing
Oxygenation agents down pat. So Let me say I am Glad Frank is working
to balance out the risk. (Risk is only risky if unbalanced......
someone famous said that probably Buffet)

I look forward to the epilepsy webinar comming up, but would like to
see more people explaining success with alternatives to the Camphors
and Fennels and EUCALYPTUS' and so forth. For now, I believe for me, a
Mild epileptic, FRANK and CLoVE are key to balancing the risk.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment