Thursday 24 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Degenerative Disk Disease

My 50 year old sister was just dignosed with Digenerative Disk
Disease. The Dr told her there is nothing they can do for it. If I try
to open my mouth about the oils I get immediately shot down. How do
you sit back and watch someone deteriate when you KNOW you can help? I
am looking for ideas to approach my negative and doubting family. Has
anyone had success with this disease? Any help from my wonderful
doTerra family would be appreciated!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment