Wednesday 23 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Allergies to oils

This is an e-mail I received. Can someone help me respond? The child
is 5 years old.
_____

I am interested in learning a bit more about the oils, however, my son
has severe environmental and food allergies. His diet is limited to a
formula and about 10 other foods. He spends about 6 months of the year
indoors to prevent asthma attacks and pneumonia. I am not certain
which trees affect him, as well as pollens. Even some foods are in
question in addition to the list of ones we are certain affect him. He
is always on Benedryl and Pylmacort. We have an epipen on hand and use
Xoponex as needed.

I fear exposing him to pretty much anything.
What are the risks?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment