Tuesday 22 May 2012

[Everything doTERRA] $20 Spa Vapor vs. DoTerra Diffuser

I just received my $20 spa vapor from myoilbuisness.com yesterday and
I am very pleased with it.

Spa Mist: Has rotating changing LED lights that you can turn on and
off. Seems to hold more water and automatically turns off. You can
change the direction of the vapor coming out, by turning the lid.
Fairly quiet, just a light bubble sound comes out. Had to add hot tap
water to it to make it work. The cost is wonderful!!! Easy to fill,
easy to clean. Runs a long time (I will up date later, once I see how
long it runs for, before it runs out of water) I love it so far, gonna
get another from my daughter room.

Doterra Diffuser: Light is always on, can't turn it off. Holds less
water, automatically turns off, and can set it to run for a whole hour
or every 30 mins. Vapor comes out of the front, you have to turn the
whole machine to get it to change direction. Fairly quiet, just a
light bubble sound comes out. You can add cold water to this machine.
The cost is okay, but too high for me. Runs for an hour before you
need to refill it. (especially when you want more than one machine.)
Difficult to fill and clean. My friends machine leaks out the front
sometimes.

Anyways some things to think about when you are thinking of buying a
diffuser.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment