Monday 2 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Zendocrine / Diarrhea issues

GREAT news, the GASTRAZYME is working and stopped the diarrhea!  Thanks for everyone's input.

On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:07:59 PM UTC-5, zara wrote:
Right now I am out of town and don't have all my oils with me. I will try the lemongrass when I get back home. 

Another friend suggested that I try GASTRAZYME from Biotics. I have ordered that and will see if that helps. She also suggested I stop the LLV for the moment which I have. That seems to have helped a little bit. 

I really don't know what else could be going on. I think I just did the cleanse too long for a person of my weight. Several years ago I had the rainbow thing done on me from a YL person. They said I needed it done daily for a couple of weeks. I ended up with this same problem and it lasted for 6 months! I am hoping I can stop this sooner VS later. I really don't want to go to the doctor if I don't have to. 

These oils are very good but strong. I am thinking it was just too much for my system to handle. But I need to get back to normal ASAP too. 

I will update everyone again so you know how I am doing. Thank you very much for your feedback. I always welcome everyones thoughts. 



On Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:10:37 PM UTC-4, Joyce Sanders wrote:

Take lemongrass, it helps with diarrhea.
On Mar 12, 2012 8:48 AM, "zara" <csijane@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Pat. I had stopped the Z

Thanks Pat. I had stopped the Zendrocrine and that is when the diarrhea started.  I am now on day 19 of diarrhea. 

I have increased the PB assist to 2 per day as I am almost out. My order should be here this week then I will increase to 3 per day. I have been using the DigestZen topically. I will try taking it by mouth as you suggest. So far I have had no relief from the diarrhea.

On Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:25:55 AM UTC-5, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Are you taking the DigestZen by mouth? I would suggest that to be a good idea, 2-3 drops in 1" of water taken as needed. I would stop the Zendocrine and take at least 3 PB per day with food as suggested.

Pat

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 1:40 PM, zara  wrote:
I started taking the Zendocrine pills then after a couple of weeks I was told to also use the oil once a day on my kidney. After starting the oil with the tablets I really started feeling extremely tired. It brought my immune system down and I ended up having a herpes outbreak. I stopped doing BOTH with 8 days left to take on the pills (directions say to take it for 30 days). 
Since stopping I have developed diarrhea that continues to get worse,,,now very watery. I have tried using ginger and digestzen but that does not help. I have lost 5 lbs on top of this. I can't afford to loose weight and think it is most likely because of the diarrhea. I have been taking 1 PB assist each day. Should I take more?  I did the GX Assist 3x prior to doing the Zendocrine with no bad effects.  I am on day 15 of diarrhea. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment