Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] swollen Thyroid

That happens to me from time to time. What it means for me is that I
have nodules in my thyroid and their size fluctuates, usually when the
thyroid I'm taking is too low. Sandalwood in FCO is recommended for the
nodules. If you are taking a thyroid rx I'd call the doc and let them
know. They may ultrasound your thyroid or order a blood test to check
your levels. If you aren't going the doctor route at all. I would make
sure you are taking LLV and if you haven't do a Cleanse and Renew.
Eliminating white carbs and sugars from your diet really helps.
gin
On 4/4/2012 3:40 PM, Jennifer wrote:
> my thyroid glands are swollen and I can barely swallow, I am using the
> oils for my thyroid but not sure how to reduce the swelling. Any
> ideas?
> Thanks,
> Jennifer
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment