Friday 13 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: peaceful child recipe

Mrscarly,

Thanks for the encouragement. What size roller ball bottles do you use? How old is your son? 
My son has thrown things in class and kicked the teachers aid. Which is a huge surprise ofr us cause he really is a lover he does get frustrated with the communication aspect as his speech is difficult to understand. But I really feel as though they are prevoking him in some way I know that sounds bad and I am not claiming my son is a saint cause I know he is not but I also know how sweet and loving ans smart he really is. I think that they just don't put in the effort for his special needs which is veery irritating as I warned them from the very beginning that he requires special attention with the speech and that he was very hyper. I don't even have him in a regular school cause he would never survive kids are so brutal. We have him in speech therapy through the school and he only goes half day to a charter school with small class loads and we still have so many issues. I am praying for a miracle here really. This last month has been so difficult for us my husband left state to work and we found out that my son has multiple food allergies along with continuous sinus draining issues he will likely be getting a tube in his right ear if we can't get it under control. For now we are doing our best to treat everything as natural as possible and we have a great supportive ENT nurse helping us with the process. 

Thanks for lending a ear,

Kira

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:08 PM, mrscarly <mrscarly.martinez@gmail.com> wrote:
Kira,
That is exactly what I do! I cut the FCO in half and replace that half
with lavender! My son sounds EXACTLY like yours! very hyper, no focus,
has issues staying on task in school, and often gets out of control.
He was suspended from school for getting out of control. The school
has also threatened to hold him back. He's one of the tallest kids in
his class and has friends in this class as well as he'd go insane with
boredom if I held him back. The Peaceful child blend has been a god
send! He's a totally different kid! Oh and I priced the blend out and
including a roller ball bottle from aromatools.com, it comes to $30 a
bottle and the bottle lasted us 6 weeks. I just zip it up and down his
spine just once morning and night. I use it at times of high stress,
when he's having an especially rough time, as well as when he has a
lot of homework he needs to focus on.

PS we also use the "stop and think" method with him, where if he does
anything out of control, gets mean, mouthy, or back talks, he has to
put his hand on his stomach and take a deep breathe and he's not
allowed to speak. if he does a half-a$$ job at it, I make him repeat
it. like a mini meditation session to just cool him off. These 2
things together have made a WORLD of difference with him!

On Apr 13, 11:22 am, Kira Russell <kiraruss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Pat for posting the recipe. I am waiting for my last LRP that
> holds the rest of the oils I need to make this blend. My son is very hyper
> and has difficulty in school and often gets out of control. They would like
> to hold him back due to his lack of maturity (their words not mine), but my
> son is very smart so I feel like it would be worst for him to stay back as
> he might get bored and act out more which I think is already the case for
> him. He has speech issues at the moment we are hoping to correct with the
> oils and diet. So I feel like this blend is my answer for the hyper
> activity to help calm. Curious though as I have been reading the lavender
> question would it be an added benefit to add or substitute some FCO with
> the lavender to help the wild child in him? I am very new to EO's and have
> be soaking up as much knowledge about my sons conditions and natural ways
> to treat him so he can a healthy 5 year old boy again.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kira
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > wrote:
> > I have attached it for you.
> > Pat
>
> > On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> what is this peaceful child blend? I've never heard of it.
>
> >> On Apr 12, 4:00 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > It doesn't HAVE to have Lavender, you can add it if you want.
>
> >> > Pat
>
> >> > On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Janet Fullmer <
>
> >> > janet.hookedondote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> > > I found the peaceful child recipe and then someone told me it also
> >> > > needed lavender.  How much lavender?  I can't find that out anywhere.
>
> >> > > --
> >> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> > > To post to this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> > > For more options, visit this group at
> >> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> > --
> >> > PAT LEAVITT
> >> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > PAT LEAVITT
> > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> >  --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Kira Russell
> 480.227.8166

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Kira Russell
480.227.8166

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment