Tuesday 3 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: flea treatment on cats with doterra

You can always diffuse your oils and your pets will benefit try TerraShield in your diffuserI would even try it diluted with doTerra Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage your cat.
 


Lena Faye Crow
www.mydoterra.com/lenafaye
S.T.E.P. Executive Director
1-505-402-4867

F
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: flea treatment on cats with doterra

Most everything I've read says to avoid using the oils directly on cat bodies because they are so small.  I would love to be wrong about this, though--I have two cats and I've wanted to treat them with oils several times.
Anyone???

On Monday, April 2, 2012 7:35:28 AM UTC-4, ellen hartig wrote:
One of my cats is having a bad time with fleas and I would like to
treat hm with doterra but have no idea how to go about it. Is there
anyone who can help me?
--

No comments:

Post a Comment