Friday 6 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: epilepsy and essential oils

Unfortunately, Clary Sage is another one.

From: susieq <susanl1956@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2012 6:17 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: epilepsy and essential oils

I also found eucalyptus is bad.  I don't want to stop using them.  I
have been using them on him for several weeks, but not sure if I
should keep using them.


On Apr 6, 7:12 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> As far as I know the only oils you should stay away from are peppermint and
> Rosemary. Even though the Breathe has peppermint the quantity should not be
> a problem.
> Using Frankincense is a great idea, keep it up.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 7:44 PM, susieq <susanl1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I love the oils and have learned so much.  But I'm a little concerned
> > about some of the ones that are listed as being bad for epilepsy.  I
> > use Breathe on my husband all the time.  He loves it and actually asks
> > for it because it helps him breathe easier.  I also use OnGuard on
> > him.  Now I'm worried about this.  Do any of you have any experience
> > treating epileptics with oils?  I have been using frankincense on him
> > daily.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment