Sunday 22 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Compensation Plan Question

When I read posts like these I am just floored. I feel sorry for those
IPCs who become builders without support. When I decided to build, my
upline went over the compensation plan throughly with me. If I had
questions I simply called her or her upline. I always felt it was my job
to do the same with my team. So I would suggest that in addition to
looking at the webinar mentioned that you go up the tree until you find
an upline who will support you and provide this.
That said, while I do think doTerra needs to update some of its info in
the policy manual and a few other things, I think all the information is
right there in our business tool. When I first started building I handed
the blue compensation plan to my husband, he took one look at it and
explained it. When my upline went over it, it was explained the exact
same way. I hesitate to say this but, in my opinion, the compensation
plan is written in a way that men seem to understand it better. I don't
know why but my upline's husband is who explained it to us until we 'got
it'. Truthfully, I don't think I've ever called customer service and
asked them questions like this. If anything I'd select commission
questions and ask them.
gin
On 4/22/2012 6:55 AM, brenda wrote:
> Have you sent this response to customer service at Doterra? I mean,
> it is great here, but unproductive because we can't help with that.
> But, if you get a written concern to Doterra, it would probably be
> considered and help. It is just that the people from customer service
> don't read this forum so make sure you send your concerns to them
> also. I think the email address is: customerservice@doterra.com.
> Their customer service is GREAT!
>
> On Apr 20, 10:24 pm, "MDSilks'doTerra"<mdsilksdote...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Thank you "kcoapen" for echoing the concern of many in our team as
>> well. We too have been receiving incorrect information from both
>> doTerra Customer Service and our upline. I've requested a more
>> detailed policy and procedure manual addressing the details of
>> compensations plan payout schedules along with Fast Start details. I
>> too was told that you get Fast Start on PM and the was from my upline
>> and CS. I too was told by CS that you receive both Fast Start and
>> unilevel payouts from new IPC's. Unfortunately, I have already lost
>> one of my new IPC's that no longer wants to be associated with doTerra
>> because of these particular issues.
>>
>> We strongly advise doTerra to provide each and every new IPC with a
>> copy of a detailed policy and procedure manual in regards to the
>> details on the comprehensive plan. Surely the commissions department
>> was provided with such documentation in order to efficiently run their
>> department and I'm confident they are not just "winging it" from
>> procedural changes through random memos.
>>
>> We love doTerra and love the team, but we truly need more
>> documentation supporting what we are verbally told by upline members
>> and doTerra Customer Service.
>>
>> On Apr 19, 8:24 pm, kcoapen<kcoakleype...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>> Yes, totally a great site I agree! I watched a couple webinars
>>> already too.
>>> The supervisor at doTERRA called me back and apologized. The info she
>>> gave me was wrong. As stated here already, the unilevel does not kick
>>> in until the 60 day Fast Start bonus is over. The Comp Plan sheet
>>> should be more clear on this, and she said they are redoing the Policy
>>> Manual to address this.
>>> So yay new resources came out of this!
>>> On Apr 19, 6:16 pm, Suzy Howard<suzyqhow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>> Thank you so much for posting this site. It is truly an amazing resource for any questions on the business of doTERRA. I started with the first webinar, and moved on to both of the other ones on the front page. Wow. I have been in for just over one year, and have attended many events such as the "Soar to Success" event which talked about running a business, but this answered questions I had that they didn't have time to cover. Loved it and my thanks to Rod Richardson who has learned a lot and is sharing what he has learned.
>>>> Suzy www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
>>>> ________________________________
>>>> From: Tiffany<chevy...@cox.net>
>>>> To: Everything doTERRA<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:53 AM
>>>> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Compensation Plan Question
>>>> There is an excellent compensation plan webinar atwww.doterraedge.com
>>>> --
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>>>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>>>> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment