Thursday 12 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: carb intake and Slim and Sassy

Morning As an Type 2 Insulin dependant Diabetic , this soun ds like Great advise
 
John Green
Australia
----- Original Message -----
From: Chrystal
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 6:11 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: carb intake and Slim and Sassy

Have you seen the recipe for the blood sugar insulin resistance?  I worry about the no carb thing because it sends your body into a state of ketoacidosis---your body metabolizing itself--damages kidneys, liver, pancreas, stomach, --basically all your internal organs and nervous system---not really great.  I would talk to a dietician dealing with nutrution for something with balance---

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:54:42 PM UTC-6, donnad wrote:
Hi, My doctor has told me to go on a strict no carb diet and continue
with Slim and Sassy and LLV and Franki :)  problems is i also go to
the gym and am afraid that I won't have th energy to do the weight
training and cardio training that I have been doing.  I am type 2 ,
insulin resistant and my doc  insists that I will be alright with the
EO's.  is this true?  can the slim and sassy help me with energy
levels?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment