Tuesday 17 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: butterfly express

Yes, that was me. Let her know that I'd be happy to talk to her. I'm still amazed at how well I am doing. DoTERRA oils have dramatically increased the quality of my life. It's wonderful that the lady you mention was able to travel for her grandchild's special day! Please tell her to go ahead and contact me and I'll help in any way I can.

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Selma Belma
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2012 9:09 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: butterfly express

 


I have MS, and am doing MUCH better since I started using doTERRA oils. I have very sensitive skin, and have no problems with any of our oils. Please feel free to have her contact me if she would like to talk to someone who has MS, and has seen amazing results using doTERRA oils. I was quite skeptical at first too. It seems like everyone and their dog has a "cure" for MS, and thinks you should forget about your common sense and try it. Honestly, you can feel a bit bombarded by all of the whackos out there who insist they can fix you. It's easy to become quite crabby about the whole thing. Let her know that doTERRA really is worth a try.  The difference here is we are helping our bodies naturally. She won't regret trying it. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment