Sunday 15 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bingo Game

Janice, might I suggest just posting it on this site.  Otherwise you will be inundated with requests for the next few months, lol.  If you post it here, everyone can get it without you having to email it to each person.
 
 
Suzy 
www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
 
 
 
 


From: Janice Ladnier <essentialwellness4@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 6:20 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Bingo Game

I plan to work on expanding and simplifying the Bingo game, including
creating pre-printed Bingo cards that are ready to hand out to guests
at events. If anyone would like to have a copy of what I develop, just
send me your email address and I'll email you a copy once it's
completed. It may take me a few weeks to finish it.
Janice

On Apr 15, 12:14 pm, Laura <laura_...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Jesh...cannot seem to find how to locate attachments! Can you please
> assist as I see so many comments about something that is attached and
> would really like to use the Bingo Game in my classes. Thanks so much
> for your help. Laura
>
> On Apr 14, 4:34 am, Pat Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > So many of you have requested theBingoGamewe received at Leadership
> > Retreat. I am sorry to inform you of my difficulties performing this
> > simple task. I have had company all week and my office is being used
> > as a guest room and it has made it difficult to perform this
> > function.
> > I will take my papers over to Rob and request that he scan and post
> > them to this site.
>
> > Thanks to all for your patience.
>
> > Pat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com


No comments:

Post a Comment