Tuesday 3 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Anger Management

I would add a drop of bergamot with the vetiver and patchouli if you have it. Bergamot is a 'feel comfortable in your own skin oil' and blends nicely with patchouli. I'd also consider getting a copy of the Emotional Healing book by MacDaniel on Aromatools.
gin
On 4/3/2012 7:02 AM, Josamali wrote:
I might suggest vetiver and/or patchouli.   Also you might try the Peaceful Child Blend (which contains Vetiver as a main ingredient.)  We have issues some anger issues too, so I'm going to make the peaceful child blend this week as soon as my order arrives.  I'm new at this, so others may have more insight.
~ J

On Sunday, April 1, 2012 10:14:40 PM UTC-6, kapua75 wrote:
What oils would I use for an adult with anger management problems? It
scares me; outbursts & verbal abuse, sometimes rage. Open for any
help. Thank you!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment