Tuesday 3 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: ALLERGIC to Slim and Sassy

I should add, I only get a reaction when I ingest S&S, never when I use
topically. I spent some time thinking about it and can only speculate
that it the combination or the cinnamon. I use all the other oils on a
regular basis. The cleanses haven't changed this reaction but have all
the other oils. I used to hate the smell of lavender and now I don't
mind it and while I still don't like the smell of vetiver it no longer
agitates me.
gin
On 4/3/2012 10:50 AM, Rebecca Farvour wrote:
> Agree, that's great advice and feedback. I had a woman at a trade
> event who said she loved S&S but it gave her horrible stomach aches.
> I didn't think about a cleanse but did advise her to lower the dose
> and rub on her feet to see is she could tolerate it that way. Good
> idea or not? She was happy that she'd still be able to use the bottle
> she'd purchased earlier.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment