Sunday 8 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Please help-Anxiety, Depression, ADD, much better but still struggling

You are doing great, you make us all proud when we see your accomplishment thus far.
May I please suggest that each morning before you start your day that you go outside in your bare
feet, stand on the grass (or dirt) raise your arms to the sky and give silent thanks to the earth. Stay
as long as you feel comfort and peace. Now, when you return inside to your home, find a a quiet place
to kneel and pray to your Father in Heaven. This is a remarkable way to start your day and also helps
to discard negative energy.

There are many on this site that belong to the LDS church and there are many others that belong
to all other denominations. You see, what we all have in common is our faith in a supreme being.
Knowing him through faith will help us heal in so many ways.

Continue using the oils and when you feel negative thoughts and emotions start to overwhelm you
simply put some TerraShield on your shouders and take a minute to think about all the progress you
are making, how much you love your family and how blessed you truly are.

Use all four oils in the mood matrix kit, (Balance, Serenity, Elevation and Citrus Bliss).

You will get your life back because you deserve it!

Blessings,
Pat

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsemail@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name's Mary; I'm a pretty new IPC in San Diego. DoTerra is changing
my life for the better but I'm still really struggling. It has changed
enough that I feel confident in the oils' ability & want to share them
with everyone but I know there are still things that I'm missing.
Basically the only oils I have right now are the Family Physician kit,
Peaceful Child, all the mood oils, Solace, most of the citrus oils &
the LLV supplements & we just got a Lotus diffuser.

WHAT I AM DOING

Following Rochelle in Arizona's protocol, (Thanks Rochelle!) & that
has helped but I'm on the LLV supplements, I do Balance on one foot,
then layer Elevation & Peaceful Child blend on the other foot in the
AM & Serenity, Lavender (each on one foot) & Peaceful Child blend at
night

WHAT I AM STRUGGLING WITH

Well there's a lot but I'll start with the basics & then add things if
anyone needs further clarification:

*ADD* - my ADD isn't the "bouncing off the walls" ADD it's more like
if I didn't take my Adderall (I'm on 10 mg as well as 12.5 mg of
Pristiq which I used to be on Zoloft, Ativan & 8 times as much Pristiq
so that's progress!) then you would be talking to me & I wouldn't know
how to respond like I would be super lethargic. On my Adderall I have
more energy but I think stress is making it worse where I cannot seem
to stay on task. I get so many thoughts all at once & feel like I'm
being stretched in a thousand directions. It's nearly as bad as it
used to be thanks to the oils & the supplements. I know there are
things I need to do like clean up my diet, (eat more! sometimes I just
don't feel like getting myself anything), exercise...I also have a
mental block about exercise because I used to be really good about it
& now it's really difficult. I know Vetiver & lavender are recommended
but aren't those more "calming"?

*MOTIVATION/DEPRESSION/ANXIETY* - It's just SO hard to get myself
going during the day...I used to not be able to even get out of bed
before 8:00 but then I had trouble sleeping. This week luckily I've
been forcing myself out of bed by 7:30 at the latest so I could
regulate my sleep pattern. My depression & anxiety have improved
significantly since starting the LLV but I do still get overwhelmed
with simple daily tasks like cleaning & preparing food & then in the
evening have a hard time winding down because I'm not satisfied with
what I accomplished that day. I know that my hormones are off even
though the doctor says they're "normal." It's totally embarrassing but
I would grow a beard if I didn't take care of my facial hair every day
& my period is always irregular. I do have to remember the progress I
have made...months ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning,
felt suicidal at times, had severe panic attacks & am now working part-
time & building my doTerra business (which has been overwhelming
trying to do both!) where six months ago the idea of working seemed
preposterous.

*SPIRITUALITY - I'm a Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) & I know that I must
be the ONLY one on here (;-)) but anyway faith in God is really
important to me. I feel like I've lost my connection with God & now
have this negative association with prayer & scripture study; things
that used to come easily for me. It's hard to concentrate & then I
feel guilty & can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it's not
about guilt that it's about relying on Christ to lift me up.

*OVERALL - Just feeling like life is one big long to-do list that I'm
never going to accomplish! I know what a lot of you will tell me about
the progress I have made...how well I'm doing....blah blah blah :-) &
I *know* it's all true it's just really *feeling* it. I remember in
intensive cognitive therapy the therapists saying things & all of us
saying, "I know, I know!" I know there are so many posts on here about
anxiety/depression/ADD but I thought I would make my own since it's
different for everyone.


On a positive note I have started sending out samples & have positive
response, a few customers in just a few weeks & I have never been so
passionate about anything. My husband is so supportive even though
we're on such a limited budget because he's never seen me so dedicated
to something that he knows I can fly with doTerra! My therapist also
wants to start referring her other clients to me which has been a slow
start because I needed to get her samples to show to people but I've
also started to contact other therapists in the area. :-)

Thanks,

~ Mary

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment