Saturday 14 April 2012

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Peppermint Beadlets

To me, it was exactly like dropping a drop of peppermint onto my tongue, once the outer coating melted.


Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 


> Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:44:35 -0700
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Peppermint Beadlets
> From: lauras76@yahoo.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new peppermint beadlets
> yet. I was wondering if they are just a geletin coating on the oil
> itself so when that melts off it is as intense as using the oils
> straight, or if it is more like a breath mint that would not be quite
> as hot/intense to use?
>
> I would love for it to be a little more subtle as it is dissolving, I
> guess is what I am saying.
>
> Thanks
> Laura
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment