Monday 9 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Oil of the week: Melaleuca

Warning PG rated! This oil is interesting. I bought an oil from melaleuca, smelled it and decided it smelled just like rotting garbage. (Well actually it smells like something else, but I won't mention that here...) I refused to ever use it or smell it again. Fast forward a year and I am now using doTerra--but no way am I buying or using melaleuca, right?! But eventually I need it to complete my collection--and the collection is more important than not smelling it since I'm one of those people who can't do anything part way. I couldn't believe the difference! I use it for sores I get in my mouth and throat from my autoimmune disease. I don't necessarily like melaleuca still, but the old bottle went right where it smelled like it belonged--in the crapper.

Charly

On Apr 9, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> wrote:

> What do you use Melaleuca for? Do you have a success story to tell?
> Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
> often. Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment