Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Nursing

Why don't you use oregano?  I haven't heard of that one causing issues... thanks!

On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:56:18 AM UTC-5, Shanlizwy wrote:
I'm a nursing mother and I use everything except peppermint ( and any blends with peppermint in them) and oregano.  I wouldn't use tons of lemon because it can cause detox, but I do use a drop here and there.   In my opinion, using oils while nursing is much safer than over the counter meds.  I'd much rather my baby get some oils through my milk( not sure if that happens or not) than get OTC meds through my milk(which does happen) I also use these oils on my baby:)

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 4, 2012, at 4:41 AM, "Rex James (everythingessential)" <eesubmittal@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a nursing mother and have found no information on the safety of
> using oils while nursing. I do know that whatever I eat or drink will
> go to my breast milk even though nobody knows how much transfers. If I
> use an oil that is safe to use externally will it go to my milk and
> not be safe for my baby?
> I really am quite frustrated that there is no info on this. There is
> plenty of information on not using peppermint as it can dry milk up. I
> have also been told to avoid oils that affect hormones. Grrrr...I
> really want to use more of the oils but I have been really
> conservative using them on myself because I don't want it to have
> adverse effects on my baby.  PLEASE HELP. Posted for Jane from
> EverythingEssential.me
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment