Wednesday 11 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] lrp

I don't try and convince them. If they are taking LLV I suggest that it
is the best way to get them on time and accrue points for free product.
If they are just starting I don't push it. I do, however, tell them to
call me when they are making their first order so I can walk them
through it and make sure they are getting the best possible deal. I
usually mention the sad story of one of my new IPCs who ordered on
www.doterra at retail :-( when they call if the order is over $50 I
suggest LRO and the benefits. However, and its a big however, I use a
reminder system and I watch my people like a hawk to avoid them getting
duplicate orders. I send out reminders and do everything I can to make
sure they are happy. All it takes is one unwanted LRO and they are
unhappy campers. I've had 2 happen since I've been building (both
ignored numerous reminders). But both still have their LROs.
gin
On 4/11/2012 2:15 PM, rrickconnie0090@msn.com wrote:
> How do you get an enroleee convinced to be on autoship. I am having a
> problem with convincing them to be on this program
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment