Wednesday 18 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] LLV

Really?  I was told the opposite; that it had to be ordered on their personal LRO to get a refund.  And, I didn't know that there had to be one vitamin in each??? Hmmm...

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 18, 2012, at 4:43 PM, "Rebecca Farvour" <ichooseoils@gmail.com> wrote:

This clears up something for me, I had the impression that the only way you got your $ back is if you joined to get the lower price, than the whole thing could be refunded.   Don't ask me where THAT idea came from, just glad it's wrong!  Thanks everyone!  Becky

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:04:50 AM UTC-7, lessa wrote:
I need to add - there must be one vitamin in each bottle for the return.
Yes it doesn't matter if we order it or someone else does. I called
customer service about this a couple months ago and that is what I was told.
gin
On 4/18/2012 6:48 AM, Carly Nelson wrote:
> Does this guarantee cover if we, as an IPC, purchase the product for
> someone else who is not (yet) an IPC, and they don't feel it works for
> them?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment