Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Liver Disease

One of my friends has NASH and I did some research. My belief (unsubstantiated by any medical fact) is that it is a result from heavy chemo she did several years ago coupled with living in a building that had monthly pest control spraying for years.
gin

What she is doing


1. Zendocrin Oil - 1 drop in 4oz water daily
2. Zendocrin Detoxification Complex - 2 pills per day
3. Frankinsence oil - 2 drops under my tongue daily
4. doTerra Lifelong Vitality Pack - the recommended daily dose

 

In my research I also saw this stuff:
 

14 day Liver Cleanse recommended by Dr. Hill (I think)...it's as 
follows 

JUICE FROM 1 LEMON 
10 DROPS EACH LEMON &PEPPERMINT 
2 DROPS ONGUARD 
COMBINE IN 8OZ WATER (this is really strong so if more water is needed 
to get it down then do that) 
Drink daily (for 14 DAYS) throughout the day...and Drink lots of water 
with this to flush the toxins out... 

Another thing is to try taking Zendocrin tablets along with Zendocrin 
eo...maybe take the pills internally then apply the oil over the liver 
area as well. 

Oils… sandlewood? Helichrysem (protect/regenerate), frank,

3rd gen ME: LLV, geranium (AT) Helichrysum (T) DigestZen o and c (T I); 2ndry Zendocrine.

Cirrhosis: frank & myrrh both TA; Cleansing: clove (ger. Hel. Myr)

 

http://mydoterraexperience.blogspot.com/p/inspirational-stories.html

 

DoTERRA's Vitality Pack, Helichrysm oil, Frankincense oil, Lemon Oil and the Aromatouch kit (applied twice a day) brought a womon who was in the "final stages of cirrhosis of the liver" to becoming well.  It was a true miracle that I wouldn't believe unless I was there.  I personally saw the yellow, swollen dying individual turn from being unresponsive to coherent and received the miracle text 5 weeks later that informed me "my Aunt is well!"  Note:  There is a sad story to tell.  After several weeks of the afore mentioned text, I tried contacting them several different times to make sure they got more of the Vitality Pack Supplements and the essential oils listed above.  I prayed that they would know that they needed to keep taking the supplements and essential oils.  Sadly, several months later I received notice that the woman had passed away.  It is so tragic.  She went from being yellow and swollen with days to live, to up and about getting better (using the supplements and oils) to being off of the products and eventually died.  So very sad!

 

http://doterra.squarespace.com/storage/education-tab/Rosemary%20Information%20Sheet.pdf

 

From: Elaine 
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 10:56 AM 
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com 
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] cirrhosis of the liver 

My sister was diagnosed with cirrhosis also.   Her doctor is pretty sure that it was caused by her intake of Tylenol which had been perscribed for pain in her feet on a daily basis.  She has been taking 1-2 500 mg tablets most days for the past 4-5 years.  When she was released from the hospital the doctor gave her the name of a local foot zoner and told her to start her care there.  He also told her that there is absolutely nothing he could do for her outside of a transplant but because she is over 60 that is not possible.   I looked up cirrhosis in the Modern Essentials book and am figuring out what is best for her.   Right now she is starting the LLW,  GX Assist, diffusing Frankinscense,& Myrrh,  applying Balance to the bottoms of her feet every morning and night.  She is also using the Lemon in her drinking water.   It has only been a few days so we don't know yet what the results will be but I feel very hopeful about this.   Good luck. 

Zendocrine oil can go on bottoms of feet too.

 

 

Deborah – From a doTERRA webinar I noted that for stressed adrenal - Ylang Ylang, for liver balance – Geranium. there was some mention of cortisol in relationship to diabetes. The cortisol comes from stress which it was suggested the blend Balance.  

 

 

 

Per pat – rub Geranium on liver area.

 

No Zendocrine tablets – Milk Thistle

 

oil

Zendocrine™ essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils of clove, grapefruit, rosemary, and geranium




On 4/5/2012 5:03 AM, SourLemmon wrote:
I didn't find anything on the liver.  I've been diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease.  Never drank a drink in my life, but am definitely over weight.  My cholesterol is also a little high, so the doctor wants to start me on medication.  I don't want to start taking meds.  Are there oils that I could try instead?  

No comments:

Post a Comment