Wednesday 4 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hydrating Cream might be a bit too heavy...

Let me know what you find out Elaine. I am interested in the skin care line as well. Thanks,
Shanna

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid


-----Original message-----
From: Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com>
To:
everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent:
Wed, Apr 4, 2012 02:58:21 GMT+00:00
Subject:
[Everything doTERRA] Hydrating Cream might be a bit too heavy...

I bought the hydrating cream and have been using it for about a week.  It's most definitely a high-quality product with amazing results.  My only problem is that my skin is extremely oily, so this cream feels a little heavy on my face.  By late afternoon, I'm dying to wash my face.  Should I be diluting the cream with distilled water or maybe something else?  Or should I try using the Anti-aging moisturizer instead?

In fact, what are the differences between the hydrating cream and the anti-aging moisturizer, as far as texture and feel and purposes?

On this same topic, what are the differences between Clear Skin Foaming Face Wash and the Facial Cleanser?  Is the former geared toward acne-prone skin and the latter for regular skin?

Thanks so much for the help!
~Elaine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment