Wednesday 4 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Hydrating Cream might be a bit too heavy...

The Foaming Cleanser is more liquid and more 'slippery'....I think it's more lathery, too.   The other is creamy, and, therefore, more 'pasty'(?) for lack of a better word.  I would think, if my skin were oily, I might prefer the foaming wash.     

Also, I should mention, I LOVE the Invigorating Scrub.  I only use it about twice a week, but it is awesome.  It is all tingly (not too much) and just wakes up my skin.   Wish you lived nearby...I'd be happy to let you come try them.   Would be nice if doTerra would make/sell samples of some of these things.  Sometimes they can be a bit pricey and no small investment.

Hope that helps.   I, too, would love more feedback on the skin care products.  Especially the Anti-Aging Cream.  I know there's probably no age-reversal, but it would be nice to stop more wrinkles before they arrive!

Carly

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> wrote:
Carly, thank you for your reply...  besides the smell of the two cleansers, have you noticed any other differences?  Texture?  Lather?  When you have oily skin, the texture of cleansers and lotions is a picky thing to deal with.  I tend to prefer bar soaps (I use Clinique), but I would prefer to get away from chemicals and use all-natural products if I can, so that is why I'm trying to make this work.  =)

Any other feedback on the skin care line???

Thanks!
Elaine


On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 12:11:50 AM UTC-4, Carly Nelson wrote:
I love the hydrating cream, but my skin is dry.  Haven't tried the anti-aging stuff yet, but I would bet it's lighter just because it's in a tube or pump...
My son uses the foaming cleanser.  I got the other stuff for myself last month, and find myself using his foaming stuff more often...I like the smell so much better.   The facial cleanser is great, but it has a very stong aroma....maybe the melaleuca and other ingredients.  

Sorry not to be much help with your questions, but that's just my humble opinion.   Would love to read others' comments.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment