Sunday 15 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Digest for everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 25 Messages in 13 Topics

Checking to see if there are any IPC's in the Oakton, Virginia area that could assist my sister-in-law that is a new IPC.  She is hoping to get to some classes and events.
~ Karen

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 5:34 PM, <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics

    susieq <susanl1956@gmail.com> Apr 15 04:23PM -0700  

    I found that my husband snores because his sinuses are plugged and he
    can only breathe through his mouth. So I put one drop of Breathe on
    each cheekbone and then layer OnGuard over it. Three minutes later,
    no snoring. I love it.
     
    On Apr 15, 8:08 am, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolsha...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

     

    Lynell <gentlebirth4baby@gmail.com> Apr 15 07:18PM -0400  

    Does anyone have experience with any oils that can help with paralysis from bells palsy?
     
    Thank you

     

    Sharon Hoehner <detoxexpert@gmail.com> Apr 15 08:09AM -0700  

    How do you burn it? I have some here and didn't know what to do with it.
    The use is listed as "chewing".
     
    How can we compare our Frankincense with YL's when it is a different
    species? Would it not have different properties beyond smelling
    differently? Geez, I really need to take a course about oils! I have
    never used YL oils despite having many raving distributor friends.
    Something about the company just turned me off completely (couple of highly
    personal stories I will not state publicly). Before doTerra I used some
    really nice certified organic oils but the line was quite small and bottles
    were not very effective at dripping the oil out. I feel very blessed to
    have been told about doTerra by a long distance friend. Even if I am not
    building a huge business with it, the oils have been a real blessing in my
    life and that of my local friends.
     
     
     
     
    --
    Sharon Hoehner
    * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
    **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
    (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:59AM -0600  

    The only way anyone could know that for sure would be pure conjecture. Time
    will tell the
    story and I would not want anyone to lose their business in these hard
    economic times, but
    choices do bring consequences.
    If I were with YL I would jump overboard and swim as fast as I could over
    to doTerra.
     
    I would like to make one more statement and then drop this YL video thread.
    There would be no
    doTerra if YL had not made a decision to compromise their oils, and to
    require corporate members
    to lie about it. That is the truth and also the bottom line.
     
    So lets just spread the word about doTerra and its amazing products.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Jackie <jackielovesoils@gmail.com> Apr 15 02:40PM -0700  

    The main thing that bothered me about the video is the preponderance
    of scientific evidence they seem to have presented. Scientific
    results are (supposed to be) non-biased. Is doTerra's frankincense
    really the freriana type, which is imported and not really from Oman?
    If our frankincense has no Incensole acetate and lesser amounts of
    sesquiterpines, this does seem to be an issue, as the freriana type,
    according to what they said, is basically inferior. On the other
    hand, did they falsify the lab report on doTerra, or pay labs to twist
    their results? At the least, isn't the PubMed info. reliable? This
    is so confusing and is not my area of expertise, but they sure made a
    convincing argument, if what they said was true. I would have more
    peace of mind if Dr. Hill would make a statement of some type
    explaining any falsehoods or errors in what they are saying, so that I
    can intelligently answer people. I have YL people all around me and
    am planning my first class; how will I handle this if a YL person is
    there and brings this up? I'd rather be prepared and have an answer
    just in case, and appreciate your help.
     
    On Apr 15, 10:59 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

     

    Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> Apr 15 03:37PM -0700  

    My thoughts exactly, Jackie. But for me, I'm not worried about young
    living people. I just stay away from them. But what about my team and
    potential customers?. I'm really struggling with this. I know it's in
    business builders best interest for this to be swept under the rug so
    it doesn't hurt their business but there is just too much evidence in
    this video to ignore it. Dr Hill needs to respond to us, not Young
    Living.
     

     

    Laura <laura_zm3@comcast.net> Apr 15 10:14AM -0700  

    Jesh...cannot seem to find how to locate attachments! Can you please
    assist as I see so many comments about something that is attached and
    would really like to use the Bingo Game in my classes. Thanks so much
    for your help. Laura
     

     

    Mrs Lessig <plantlifeblood@gmail.com> Apr 15 10:02AM -0700  

    well, my brother was wanting some essential oils for his new red bumps all
    over his face and I told him to go in first and make sure you know what it
    is first. He had a VERY bad case of Chicken pox so much of a bad case that
    the doctor had to call around outside his office to make sure it really was
    chicken pox. I then gave him a doterra lotion mix of Purify blend (which
    has lemon and melaluca in it) and lavender to put on his skin. Gave him 4
    liqucaps of EO Mega, some ON GUARD and Lemon to drink in a shot glass (he
    skipped the water and shot it down), and then I gave him a blend of
    Frankincense, Myrrh, and lavender when he ran out of his lotion, which he
    did. By the time he got the a call from the nurse to say that are now 99%
    sure they know its chicken pox, it was a few days later after he's been
    taking the oils. They said, we're so sorry for what you're going through
    and what you will be going through, but we do have an antibiotic. (WHAT???
    It's a virus!). Anyways, he told them he was already feeling great and
    he's scabbing over. The nurse was surprised that he was already feeling
    better. When he went in the following day after the call to get "cleared"
    for going back to work, my brother told him he's used some essential oils.
    They asked him what oils he took, and he said he wasn't all sure what he
    was given (oh great!) but he mentioned OnGuard, and they wrote
    in their notes, he said. oh by the way, he doesn't have scars.
    If your little one gets those pox now, it's better then later of course,
    but you can't go wrong with some Melaluca and lemon on the feet if that's
    what you have. If my little one had it, I think I'd put the awesome
    Immortelle on my baby for sure... Safe as ever. but use what you have ALL
    THOSE OILS ARE GREAT! Even Terrashield has been used for sore throat, by
    accident, and still seemed to work wekk, but don't do because
    I mentioned it. :)
     
    On Saturday, April 14, 2012 2:03:35 PM UTC-7, Carly Nelson wrote:

     

    CBW <cbwagner00@gmail.com> Apr 15 08:10AM -0700  

    I have a Aroma Ace diffuser that use in my bedroom. I started out with
    straight oil and set to 20 minutes on 20 minutes off and like medium
    intensity it used the Lemon oil in like 1 1/2 days and pretty good
    aroma. I thought well that is going to be a little pricy. Then I tried
    about 25 drops Wild Orange and filled the rest of a 15 ml with FCO,
    that did not diffuse at all for some reason. Now I have tried about 25
    drops of Breathe and filled about half way of a 15ml bottle and that
    works but not very Aromatic. My question is has anybody came up with a
    recipe for the Aroma Ace that is aromatic and doesn't use a 15ml
    bottle of oil a day, a happy medium would be great.
     
    Chuck

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:50AM -0600  

    I know this in not typical but I have three Ace diffusers that are broken,
    either from being
    tipped over and the oil ran inside (not warrantied) or just not working and
    who knows why.
    I also do not like using the ace, if you turn it down low you can hardly
    smell it and up high
    you have to replace it often.
    I ordered a nebulizer diffuser from Windmere and I love it. You put water
    in the base and whatever
    oils you like and it lasted for two days, running constantly during the
    day. And I could mix the oils or
    use a single and only 2-3 drops are needed. I love this one and ordered
    more to give as incentives
    to my group.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Suzy Howard <suzyqhoward@yahoo.com> Apr 15 10:59AM -0700  

    Pat, can you give us a link to the diffusers you are recommending?
     
     
    Suzy 
    www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward
     
     
     
     
     
     
    ________________________________
    From: Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com>
    To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
    Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:50 AM
    Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Aroma Ace Diffuser

     
    I know this in not typical but I have three Ace diffusers that are broken, either from being
    tipped over and the oil ran inside (not warrantied) or just not working and who knows why.
    I also do not like using the ace, if you turn it down low you can hardly smell it and up high
    you have to replace it often.
    I ordered a nebulizer diffuser from Windmere and I love it. You put water in the base and whatever
    oils you like and it lasted for two days, running constantly during the day. And I could mix the oils or
    use a single and only 2-3 drops are needed. I love this one and ordered more to give as incentives
    to my group.
     
    Pat
     
     
    On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 9:10 AM, CBW <cbwagner00@gmail.com> wrote:
     
    I have a Aroma Ace diffuser that use in my bedroom. I started out with
    >everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
    >For more options, visit this group at
    >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
     
     
    --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
    Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
    To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
    To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
    everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
    For more options, visit this group at
    http://www.everythingdoterra.com

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 03:28PM -0600  

    I know Wendy and Rob have some in their store in St. George. I will see if
    they have a link and a picture of them to post here.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 03:30PM -0600  

    Yes,
    It is the Untrasonic Nebulizer, professional series. How much is it listed
    for? We might have gotten a better price, so let me know.
     
    Thanks,
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Charly Risenmay <doterrasanantonio@gmail.com> Apr 15 01:32PM -0500  

    Your bottle lasts that long?! Mine is gone before I know about it...
     
    Charly
     
     
     
     

     

    Megan Henry <vwmomof3@gmail.com> Apr 15 12:04PM -0700  

    It may be oxidation that is occurring, both with the roller ball and the
    dropper cap (from Suzy's post), both may be introducing more oxygen to the
    bottle than the reducer cap. Just a thought though, not too sure if that
    would cause it.
     
    ~Megan H.
     
    On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Katie Christiansen <doterrakatie@gmail.com

     

    Ashlee Miller <ashleelmiller@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:14AM -0700  

    Hello everyone. We have a massage therapist interested in joining who has been using another major MLM company's essential oils. She likes Doterra but is concerned about how Doterra harvests the oils and if trees are being replanted to make sure the life cycle continues. Her specific question surrounds sandalwood. Do you know any details about our sandalwood and how it is farmed and replenished? Thank you!

     

    Sherrie Wortel <letrows@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:05AM -0700  

    Thanks Pat, Can I ask why the eomega's and PB Assist? You are
    correct, he can't swallow capsules. I wish doTERRA would come out
    with a children's line of supplements! I have never found a decent
    supplement that my children like.
     
    On Apr 14, 6:23 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

     

    Chris Stolworthy <chris.doterra@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:00AM -0700  

    I have an IPC who would like to start using Aroma Touch in her
    business more. She asked me if it might be too much on her system if
    she provided it regularly a few times a day. Thoughts?

     

    Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> Apr 15 08:40AM -0700  

    I've just been spraying mine with a water/oil spray bottle, then washing
    off with soap. Is that not getting residue off the fruits and veggies?
    Also on this topic, is Citrus Bliss okay for this, or should I just use
    straight lemon oil? I had purchased Citrus Bliss before I got lemon, so
    that's the only reason why I started with that. Someone told me it
    wouldn't work because the CB has vanilla in it. I did't understand why
    that would be a problem.
    Thanks!
     
    On Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:08:37 PM UTC-4, Melanie wrote:

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:55AM -0600  

    The constituents in the Lemon give it the ability to clean and restore our
    fruits and veggies (and even meat). I really can't reply regarding the
    Citrus Bliss but it won't hurt.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

    Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> Apr 15 08:42AM -0700  

    That is SO great that the sent you a replacement with the current issue!
    It seems like doTerra has excellent customer service values. I'm so
    excited to get my first copy of Living magazine--thanks again for sharing
    with me!!!
     
    Pat, do we need to order the magazine every quarter when it is published,
    or does it come automatically with the LRP order of that month?
     
    THANKS!!
    Elaine

     

    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 15 09:53AM -0600  

    I'm not sure how they do that. I got one in the mail, but I also ordered
    the 20 magazines with the Wild Orange as a marketing tool.
    The Spring edition is out.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

     

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group everythingdoterra.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment