Thursday 5 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] cartilage Maintenance

Yes, the Bone supplement. Was to lazy to go look at bottle. I would also put frankincense on the knee. You could mix some with FCO and put in a roller ball. I would do full dose of LLV and 1/2 dose of Bone. My knees used to click and I can't remember what they said it was but they don't now. I could lose about 5 lbs but an not overweight either.
gin
On 4/5/2012 9:17 AM, Valerie Hampton wrote:

Ginny, you meant Bone "Nutrient", right?   I'm curious---this question & your response makes me wonder . . . in the last few days, my right knee (I think it's my knee) has started to "click" for lack of a better word.  I am 58, not overweight, think I'm in great health & am wondering what that could be.   (As a side note, for decades my knees would "click" -- don't know if it's the same "clicking" -- sometimes when going up & down stairs.  Don't know if this is related at all.)  I'm already doing the LLV--1/2 dose-- & Bone Nutrient but maybe I should start the frank under the tongue + full LLV dose.  I am only doing 1/2 the Bone Nutrient because someone said that if you're taking the LLV, 1/2 dose of the Bone Nutrient was sufficient.  My knee does not hurt nor does there appear to be inflammation.  Don't know enough about the human body, I guess, to know what might happen if this continues--like "something" could get "looser", etc.    ANY IDEAS ANYONE?  THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment