Friday 20 April 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Abridged summary of everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com - 100 Messages in 50 Topics

Is anyone going to the doTERRA East Coast Conference in Washington, DC on May 10 & 11?

If so, I am looking for someone to room with for the night of the 10th at the Hilton in Herndon, VA where the conference is being held.

Thanks, Leigh Mercer

On Apr 19, 2012 12:12 AM, <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/everythingdoterra/topics

    Karen <rkrogersfam@gmail.com> Apr 18 04:40PM -0700  

    A friend of mine has severe pain in her feet after standing on them
    for a short period of time. She says," they feel like they are on
    fire". Medical field has no anwsers and at this point she is ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:34PM -0700  

    It sounds like the beginning of Neoropathy. Have her use peppermint and
    Aroma Touch on them
    morning and evening.
    Also I have attached a foot soak protocol and a paper on Neoropathy.
     
    Pat
     
    ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:36PM -0700  

    My mom and I have the "feet on fire" thing and so did my
    grandfather...mom and I have found that Balance sometimes helps 2-3
    drops on our feet. I have also found that citrus oils work pretty ...more
    "steusch@yahoo.com" <steusch@yahoo.com> Apr 18 12:49PM -0700  

    Can anyone tell me more about these throat drops? How effective are they
    with coughing? I just don't hear anyone talk about them, so curious.

    Thanks,
    Shanna
    ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:22PM -0700  

    We think they are awesome! They work well for us as a cough
    suppressant as well as any type of sore throat or just a scratchy
    throat...tastes like sweetened Onguard;) I try to NEVER run out of ...more
    "Laura Sabin- Lansing, MI; mydoterra.com/LauraSabin" <lauras76@yahoo.com> Apr 18 03:53PM -0700  

    So far we have not run into any problems. I have mixed a couple drops
    of eo in mango butter & a little bit of solid coconut oil in tiny jars
    so my girls can always have their own "health balm" to ...more
    Sandra Baker <eatrawlivelonger@gmail.com> Apr 19 12:38AM -0400  

    What oils are you using in the classroom??
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Valerie Hampton <
    ...more
    Erika Tenney <erika.doterra@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:48PM -0700  

    I have been thinking of what to give a host/hostess that was not an oil but related to oils and the answer is right in front of my face, lol! (I feel as if my samples are preventing sales and I am ...more
    Tiffany <chevy409@cox.net> Apr 18 10:08AM -0700  

    Wild Orange is amazing in scrubs! I just made a chocolate mint body
    scrub and put Wintergreen and Peppermint in it. It was awesome. I
    think I am going to do Wild Orange and Peppermint next. ...more
    "Megan H." <vwmomof3@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:32PM -0700  

    I've looked through the info but I just wanted to be sure, does the
    LLV have soy in it? I had a customer ask me this question. She said
    that every supplement she has looked into contains soy and ...more
    "Megan H." <vwmomof3@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:54PM -0700  

    Sorry I should have searched before asking! Thanks
     
    ~Megan H.
     
    ...more
    Daniel Scheuch <daniel.scheuch@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:04PM -0700  

    no worries, I wouldn't have even realized there was some soy in it if
    you didn't ask! I can't work out which ingredient in the VMz is
    derived from soy (it has 'contains soy' on the label)...
    ...more
    Suzy Howard <suzyqhoward@yahoo.com> Apr 18 04:54PM -0700  

    I tried to link in to you, but they wanted me to pay an "upgrade" fee to send you an email.  I am too much of a techtard to figure out how to link to you for free, lol.
     
     
    Suzy  ...more
    Grace Engelbrecht <gpengelbrecht@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:34PM -0400  

    Great Megan!
    Look forward to becoming
    Friends!
    Maybe see you at Convention!
     
    By the way just to let everyone know I tried to get a room at the Radisson and they were already sold out!
    ...more
    Sandra Baker <eatrawlivelonger@gmail.com> Apr 19 12:42AM -0400  

    I think I just sent you an email to join me on Linked In, but it's on my
    other email address.
     
    ...more
    Joni <wellnessessentials09@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:42PM -0700  

    Actually the LRP order ends up being cheaper if you check the box
    stating that the items you purchase are not for resale. This way you
    are paying tax on the wholesale price, not the retail. ...more
    Lynda Green <doterra4u@gmail.com> Apr 18 07:42PM -0600  

    Hi all
    I have a new IPC that lives in Salt Lake City, she is on Wasatch Blvd. and
    she would like to attend some classes to learn and get
    more familiar with the oils and hear some of the great ...more
    Valerie Hampton <valerie@donhamptonrealtor.com> Apr 18 09:37PM -0600  

    What about the 8 weeks of free classes that Alysse Sedivy set up for those
    that have already invested in doTERRA? Shoot tomorrow night is the 2nd to
    last class for this session of them. ...more
    Lynda Green <doterra4u@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:59PM -0600  

    Thanks so much...I love the doTERRA family. What an awesome group of
    caring people
     
    Thanks
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Valerie Hampton <
     
    --
    Lynda Green
    doTERRA IPC #1074 ...more
    "Rex James (everythingessential)" <eesubmittal@gmail.com> Apr 18 08:27PM -0700  

    I'm hoping this is the place where I can ask a question re: protocol
    for a specific situation?
     
    My step mom is a diabetic. She also has other health problems.
    Recently she learned that her kidneys ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:25PM -0700  

    I use Immortelle on mine and Frankincense before Immortelle came out. Now
    Immortelle is taking care of the ones that Frankincense left behind.
     
    pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND ...more
    caroline anderson <andersoncaro66@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:24PM -0400  

    Oh Immortelle is the way to go. I had sun spots on my face and my face
    looked all blochy. Well after using Immortelle for only a couple of months
    some disappeared completely and others have faded ...more
    "Dzdoterra@aol.com" <Dzdoterra@aol.com> Apr 18 07:34PM -0700  

    I have a possible customer who had a question that I don't know how to answer!! He is on the Medifast weight loss program and wants to know if using EOs would interfere with the program. ...more
    Chris Stolworthy <chris.doterra@gmail.com> Apr 18 07:09PM -0700  

    I have someone in Las Vegas suffering from Gout and am wondering, if
    he's open to it, is there anyone down there
    that has some extra lemon that he could come purchase from you. Thanks
    ...more
    Diane <stubbornredhead1.1@juno.com> Apr 18 06:09PM -0700  

    Hi Sally,
    It is 3 drops of oregano, 3 drops of melaluca, and 4 drops of lemon in
    a capsule once a day for 30 days. Take a 2 week break, then if needed
    do it again. Make sure you take a probiotic ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:32PM -0700  

    This is a terrible disease, we have treated it successfully but they had to
    do other
    things.
    For one eliminate all starches and yeast products. Eat very pure. Start the
    LLV,
    and learn to perform ...more
    tg <btgriffiths@q.com> Apr 18 09:39AM -0700  

    Hi,
    Does anyone have any suggestions for CPK?
    I have a 12 year old that suffers from this and I want to be able to
    help.
     
    Thanks,
    TG
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:27PM -0700  

    I would start with Frankincense rubbed up the spine.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    info@expectingwell.com Apr 18 08:19PM  

    Shanna, I love them. Well I love all the On Guard products. I usually get a laryngitis each year. Physically I feel fine other than a mild sore throat and loss of my voice, but at night I get a ...more
    Grace Engelbrecht <gpengelbrecht@gmail.com> Apr 18 09:24PM -0400  

    Hi!
    I never let myself run out of them!
    They are great all year round for colds, tickles you get with allergies, dry mouth
    And even if I want to freshen my breath! I always carry them on the plane ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:23PM -0700  

    DigestZen internally and topically.
     
    pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:22PM -0700  

    Don't give them too many options, I would suggest you just enroll them as
    an IPC, if they want to bring in their business later it can be added on.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:21PM -0700  

    No, she can do pretty much what she wants.
    Pat
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Rex James (everythingessential) <
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    Jenny Rae <nomolosjr2@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:19PM -0700  

    I will use frankincense around my eye when it starts twitching. I find
    stress+ lack of sleep makes it come back. It's kind of a joke at work
    " oh her eye is twitching she must be stressed again" ...more
 LLV
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> Apr 18 09:04AM -0800  

    I need to add - there must be one vitamin in each bottle for the return.
    Yes it doesn't matter if we order it or someone else does. I called
    customer service about this a couple months ago and ...more
    Rebecca Farvour <ichooseoils@gmail.com> Apr 18 03:43PM -0700  

    This clears up something for me, I had the impression that the only way you
    got your $ back is if you joined to get the lower price, than the whole
    thing could be refunded. Don't ask me where ...more
    Shannon Washburn <psalm18v2@hotmail.com> Apr 18 04:51PM -0600  

    Really? I was told the opposite; that it had to be ordered on their personal LRO to get a refund. And, I didn't know that there had to be one vitamin in each??? Hmmm...
     
    Sent from my iPad
     
    ...more
    Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsemail@gmail.com> Apr 18 03:54PM -0700  

    Anxiety and depression!!! It definitely hasn't cured anything with me
    but the improvement in my anxiety is vast enough that I KNOW it is
    because of the supplements!
     
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:34PM -0700  

    Our supplements have a return policy if they don't work for you , but
    please give it at least 3 months to get your body stabilized. You are not
    just promising them the moon you are talking about ...more
    "wills.carebear" <wills.carebear@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:16PM -0700  

    Thank you so much for this! It turns out the guy working at the booth next
    to mine has had rheumatoid arthritis for years, it was so nice to be able
    to share this with him! Thank you for posting ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 06:10PM -0700  

    Hi,
    We hold meetings in St. George, there is a basic oil event this Thursday
    (19th) evening
    at 7:00 pm, it is a 321 Mall Drive, Unit U #102 and she is welcome to
    attend this and any ...more
    Lori <lorispalding31@gmail.com> Apr 18 07:51PM -0500  

    my friend asked about the oil and wonder if stop taking it, will gain again?
    Sent from my iPad
    ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:55PM -0700  

    Only if you go back to bad eating habits.
     
    Pat
     
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    "steusch@yahoo.com" <steusch@yahoo.com> Apr 18 12:40PM -0700  

    Seems it's that time of year again that my family comes down with allergy
    colds, sneezing, runny noses, watery eyes, slight cough. Besides on Gurad
    what else can I use for this? We just had a ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:54PM -0700  

    Take a small swig of water with 2 drops each of lemon, lavender and
    peppermint,, swish around the mouth and swallow. If you do not get the help
    you need then substitute the Lavender for Melaleuca. ...more
    Lillian Warkentin <lillian.doterra@gmail.com> Apr 18 01:47PM -0700  

    I have an IPC who is concerned with drinking the S&S all the time and
    the possibility of its effect on tooth enamel. I said I thought there
    would be no problem, as it's not fruit juice, but can ...more
    Kira Russell <kirarussell@gmail.com> Apr 18 02:02PM -0700  

    Not sure about all that but she could try taking them in capsule that's the
    only way I can take them as it is too strong for me.
     
    Thanks,
    Kira
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Lillian Warkentin ...more
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> Apr 18 01:33PM -0800  

    There is no issue that I know of. Many time dentists are very concerned
    with patients drinking lemon in their water because the acid can cause
    damage, however that is the fruit. The oil doesn't ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:43PM -0700  

    This is from the rind not the acidic juice, there is not problem.
     
    Pat
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Lillian Warkentin <
     
    --
    PAT LEAVITT
    FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
    ...more
    Sally Lanza <lanzalifesolutions@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:39PM -0400  

    Can someone provide suggestions on how to help heal a leaky gut. A woman I
    know has many different health issues and seems to have problems with some
    of the oils because her body's system has been ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:41PM -0700  

    Why don't you start her out with a bottle of Digest Zen, used sparingly
    while she is healing. Give it at last 2-3 weeks and then re evaluate.
     
    Pat
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Sally Lanza
    ...more
    Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsemail@gmail.com> Apr 18 04:11PM -0700  

    Hi everyone!
     
    So I know there have been many posts about the LLV (I guess I get a
    little lazy about searching through!) and I wanted to know what
    everyone's "elevator pitch" is for the LLV; maybe ...more
    Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> Apr 18 05:32PM -0700  

    This is what I do: "how are your supplements working for you". Two
    answers: 1. they work great! So you are off all your meds and are pain
    free? (answer, NO) my reply: so maybe they aren't working ...more
    s funchess <sbf331@gmail.com> Apr 18 02:18PM -0700  

    i have a new enrollee in Charlotte, NC & I'm in Columbia,SC!
    I would like to find out about any meetings, events, classes in
    Charlotte and direct her to them!
    thank you very much!
    susie funchess ...more
    Rich <riczek3141@yahoo.com> Apr 18 10:39AM -0700  

    One possibility is you are not scrolling to the top of the page. After
    you click on a given video it is supposed to create an active video
    window at the top of the page. So, after clicking - make ...more
    Rich <riczek3141@yahoo.com> Apr 18 10:05AM -0700  

    My friend has a swelling in his eye. The swelling is on the retina.
    Are there any oils that could eliminate the swelling? Currently he
    takes some prescribed eye drops in hope that the swelling will ...more
    "Laura Sabin- Lansing, MI; mydoterra.com/LauraSabin" <lauras76@yahoo.com> Apr 18 03:48PM -0700  

    Thea,
     
    I use a drop of onguard in a shot glass of water every morning for me
    and my girls to help us stay healthy and away from the school
    sickies. It has worked great this last year for us. ...more
    Lisa Kelly <maritlab@aol.com> Apr 18 12:52PM -0700  

    Hello, Are there any classes going on in Gardnerville/Carson City
    area? Thanks! Lisa
    ...more
    Chris Stolworthy <chris.doterra@gmail.com> Apr 18 02:45PM -0700  

    I plan on being in Carson City the first part of June if that helps.
    Feel free to email me should
    you want more info.
     
    ...more
    gugmatthews5@yahoo.com Apr 18 01:20PM -0700  

    Hi Pat,
    So my Mom has esophoagus cancer that has metastasized to the right lung.
    What would you suggest for that protocal?
    Thank you,
    Michelle Matthews

     
    ________________________________ ...more
 LLV
    "steusch@yahoo.com" <steusch@yahoo.com> Apr 18 12:33PM -0700  

    I keep hearing nothing but good things about the LLV. Looking at the
    information, do you take all these at the same time? How many times a day?
    do they replace a multivitamin? For example I am ...more
    Rochelle Kiggins <rochelle.kiggins@gmail.com> Apr 18 12:41PM -0700  

    Hi Shanna,
     
    First, yes, the LLV is nothing short of amazing!
     
    1) I split mine into twice a day - am with breakfast & pm with dinner
    2) Yes they will replace both your current multivitamin ...more
    Ginny Eiseman <ginny@kpunet.net> Apr 18 11:51AM -0800  

    It is recommended that you split them into two doses, take with meals.
    Increase your water intake to at least 2 quarts daily to reduce detox.
    They replace all multivitamin/supplements with the ...more
    TamiB <tamibutterfield@gmail.com> Apr 18 12:38PM -0700  

    I would be interested in knowing about this event also. If anyone has
    notes on this event, please, share. I am sure there are others who are
    curious as to what would be discussed at this event for ...more
    "steusch@yahoo.com" <steusch@yahoo.com> Apr 18 12:36PM -0700  

    I just recently recieved my Lotus diffuser and I love it but because our
    main floor is such a large living space area, I feel it's not enough. What
    other diffusers are out that you can highly ...more
    Jen Kruba <jenkruba@gmail.com> Apr 18 03:30PM -0400  

    They are so awesome and worth it. The classes I have done with them..the
    response...people are loving them.. lots of recipes and it also doubles as
    a catalog with products in the back. ...more
    Carlan Wray <carlanw@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:27AM -0700  

    She is putting it on her brainstem, smelling it and maybe taking it
    interally, not sure on that one. The oregano she is putting on the places
    where there is still shrapnel, directly.
    ...more
    "wills.carebear" <wills.carebear@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:56AM -0700  

    I've read a lot about basil for adrenal regulation which can help with ptsd
    symptoms. Balance has also been recommended several places.
     
    On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 2:51:43 AM UTC-5, Oil Girl ...more
    Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolshagen@gmail.com> Apr 18 01:13PM -0600  

    If you search the archive for one of my responses, I have used oils to help
    my PTSD. If you want help searching for it let me know.
    Emily
     
    On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:56 PM, wills.carebear
    ...more
    Heidi Rummler Boyd <spunkysprout@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:06AM -0600  

    I have used thier oils in the past as well and always thought they smelled
    "off" in some way, not nice and full and pleasant like doTERRA...their
    website is just sooooooooo full of "we test this and ...more
    Tara <eeoevans@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:50AM -0700  

    I just had an old co worker, give me her 20 bottles of that brand in
    trade for me helping her get started on her new collection of oils and
    to build a business. She recognized immediatly her body ...more
    Lynn <lynn19791997@yahoo.com> Apr 18 11:59AM -0700  

    I put some of their sweet orange in my bath and I got a horrible hot
    rash. Same with my daughter when I applied to her skin.
     
    ...more
    Linda Heywood <heylou80@gmail.com> Apr 18 11:05AM -0700  

    My niece's daughter is just like that ~ though she is 3 years old.
    They used Serenity on her feet and mid scream she stopped. A few hours
    later they repeated the application. After a 10 hour drive ...more
    MomHeather <doterra.heather@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:03AM -0700  

    I posted what I have on a separate thread, so please look there to
    download it. I am not the creator but have attended bingo events and
    had the file, and I'm sure your creative minds will come up ...more
    Linda <doterrawinks@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:55AM -0700  

    Thank you for offering, I would love to have a copy. Blessings
     
    On Sunday, April 15, 2012 5:20:30 PM UTC-7, Janice Ladnier wrote:
    ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:47AM -0700  

    Helichrysum has been successful for a lot of ppl for this
    (Tinnitis)...but other ppl have also had success with Franki...apply
    it to the bone behind the ear as well as along jaw bone...repeat as ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:55AM -0700  

    Here's the recipe that was posted on here in Jan and the one to which
    I was referring...FYI you can substitute Rosemary for the Juniper oil
    since doterra does not have Juniper:)...
    ...more
    Net <alohasunshine8@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:52AM -0700  

    Does anyone have a testimony for addressing inflammation in the Lupus
    Protocol?
    This involves taking a capsule of 4 drops Lemongrass, 4 drops
    Rosemary, and 4 drops Geranium.
     
    The ME book has ...more
    Elaine <emailbyelaine@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:35AM -0700  

    I did contact doTerra. They did not offer to change the order from
    wholesale to LRP. I'm out of luck. Lesson learned.
     
    On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:18:49 AM UTC-4, sheryl from ND wrote:
    ...more
    Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com> Apr 18 10:24AM -0700  

    I have a couple of friends who are doing the diabetes protocol shared
    @ convention last year (I think) it's has been successful for them
    here's the recipe they are using:
    4 drops Cassia ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group everythingdoterra.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment