Friday 6 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Zyto Scan in Northern Virginia area?

Hi everyone,

I have been reading a lot on the boards about Zyto
scans...specifically Zyto Compass scans...

I was wondering if anyone has one or knows someone who would be able
to do a scan for me that lives in the Northern VA area? I am very
curious to have the scan done, but the closest I have found it is in
Richmond and the cost is pretty pricey...

Please let me know if you have access to a scanner and are able to
help me out!

THANKS!!
:) Niki

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment