Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Why does On Guard cost more?

This is a random question, but I'm wondering why On Guard costs more
than some of the other blends? Does anyone know? I'm not saying that
it's not worth paying $32 for the results because it's wonderful!
It's just that the ingredients in it are individually pretty
inexpensive (except for cinnamon). Most of the other blends have some
of the really expensive oils so I can see why they cost more. Maybe
onGuard has A LOT of cinnamon??? I just have a new IPC asking that
question and I don't know. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment