Saturday 7 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Terrazyme and breastfeeding?

Hi, I'm about to pop with my second child. I just received my first
bottle of Terrazyme. I was really excited to use this while
breastfeeding because I heard it could break down any food aversions
for my baby girl through my breast milk. My son had a dairy
sensitivity and had horrible gas pains. The problem is I see there is
peppermint leaf in this. I also had trouble with decreased milk supply
last time and don't want to go down that road again.. Has anyone used
this while breastfeeding? Is it one; safe? Two; decreased your
supply?? Three; The best option for what I am hoping to accomplish?
Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment