Tuesday 17 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: YL's new video

I also appreciate that doTERRA's leaders refuse to go public with
criticisms about YL. It shows integrity and it takes restraint to
refrain from bad-mouthing people even when you feel you have the
justification to do so. My daughter is also an IPC with doTERRA, and
she told me that a prospective client of hers decided to check out
both YL and doTERRA. She attended a YL event (I'm not sure if it was a
corporate or a private event) and she was really turned off when they
spent a large amount of the time "trashing" doTERRA. I would strongly
urge all of our IPCs not to do the same toward YL. Negative campaign
ads may work in politics, but in this field I think it will only
backfire.
Janice

On Apr 16, 11:42 pm, Krystal <krystalfl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Took your advice and searched Gary Young of Young Living. All I have
> to say is that I'm VERY glad Dr. Hill (an actual homeopathic
> practitioner) as well as other of our leaders broke away from all of
> that. Yikes!
>
>  As to the video, I noticed within the first five seconds how venomous
> the mood and mindset of the presenter was. I couldn't take the video
> seriously even if I wanted to because of that. There was too much
> anger and negativity, which repelled me and caused me to mistrust
> their "findings". An honest man wouldn't feel the need to be so
> argumentative (and arrogant). I felt repulsed by the presentation
> enough that, (in silent retaliation to the video from Young Living)
> after watching the video, I immediately went to my oil cupboard and
> dropped three drops (one more than usual) of doTERRA's frankincense
> under my tongue. Of course, I was greeted by that same warm,
> comforting tingle plus an immediate response from my body that felt
> like a sigh of relief and contentment (yet, at the same time wanted to
> do a "happy dance"[laugh if you must you have my permission]). Maybe
> the presenters (both of them) from the Young Living video should have
> tried using some frankincense oil BEFORE they made the video, since
> frankincense oil helps with alleviating negative feelings. Oh wait!
> Maybe they DID try using some Frankincense before they made the video.
> Their own...
>
> I'm so glad our founders aren't like that (argumentative, I mean).
> They stick to their integrity, which is so very comforting and
> assuring. Makes me feel more and more that I know I made the right
> choice to use the products from doTERRA because they actually WORK,
> which speaks for itself. I can't TELL you how much better I feel with
> being back on the supplements as well as my "daily" oils (lemon, my
> ol' friend "Frank"[...incense], etc.) after I had to stop taking them
> for three months due to medical testing that required me not to use
> anything that might be improving my condition (whatever it may be)
> and, therefore, interfere with test results for medical diagnosis. The
> testing is done for now and I'm waiting on results. However, in the
> mean time, I've gotten back on my supplements. I've only been back on
> my supplements for three days and I feel SOOOOO much BETTER! I can
> REALLY feel the difference this time around as opposed to when I first
> started them some months ago. It makes me so grateful that the leaders
> of this company have such high standards for themselves and their
> products. I feel the results of their daily choice to do what is best
> for people's health instead of what's best for their pocketbook.
>
> .
>
> On Apr 16, 2:56 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Ok, I've been researching.... and wow!  That's all I had to do was
> > search "Gary Young, Young Living".  Settled my doubts FAST!
>
> > On Apr 16, 10:41 am, Brooke Magleby <brookemagl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > May I share a couple of thoughts on this thread.
> > > I had a bottle of YL Frankincense I purchased over 7 years ago.  I do
> > > recognize a significant difference in the smell and consistency
> > > between my bottles of YL Frankincense and doTERRA Frankincense.  There
> > > are several factors that come into play with that.  There are at least
> > > 17 species of Frankincense - so we should expect that there would be
> > > some significant differences, especially when both Frankincense's come
> > > from two different areas.  I did a 'white paper' test between the two
> > > - the YL Frankincense still had a 'oily' residue two weeks after I did
> > > the test whereas doTERRA's was gone within a few hours.  That was one
> > > example, that for me, was helpful.  Now, of course that isn't as
> > > 'scientific' as some would like.  So here are a few other thoughts:
> > > - Emily Wright stated that a 'test' is only as good as the data it is
> > > 'tested against'.  Therefore - utilizing the very best, most complete
> > > database in the world for essential oils would be one of the greatest
> > > things we could do.  My understanding is that we utilize Dr. Robert
> > > Pappas information.  He is a very well respected Chemist and has a
> > > database dated back to 1998 I believe (way before doTERRA and the
> > > 'competition' now going on....)
> > > - How the plant is harvested, distilled, tested and so forth
> > > significantly changes the chemical constituencies of an oil.  As Dr.
> > > Pappas shared last week - many tests are done too quickly - therefore
> > > missing many very important identifiers that would qualify an
> > > essential oil and its comparisons to even a synthetic can be hard to
> > > detect from a shortened version of many tests.  He was very specific
> > > and had data and visuals to 'prove' his point.  We are extremely
> > > fortunate to have someone with that expertise as a reference point for
> > > doTERRA
> > > - Dr. Hill has already answered this question several times.  Both in
> > > the webinar and at convention last year.  I am grateful doTERRA
> > > chooses to 'rise above the frey' and not engage in a he said, she said
> > > battle of the frankincense's.  The only reason we had to 'defend' it
> > > last year was because of the test that YL published last year
> > > comparing the two Frankincense's anyway.  Enough is enough!  Let the
> > > results speak for themselves!  In all reality - if A Frankincense is
> > > working for whomever - then HALLELUJAH!  Their health is being
> > > improved, and their lives are being improved and ..... isn't that what
> > > we are ALL HERE FOR ANYWAY?!  I will stand by the age old adage that
> > > when money becomes more important that people - we ALL loose!  If
> > > someone chooses to use YL - then fine.  I hope they are happy, that
> > > they are receiving support and health, and that the people they work
> > > with are people of integrity, and cheerful countenance.  THAT IS WHY I
> > > STAY WITH DOTERRA! :-)
> > > -One more thing (then I will get off my soapbox :-))  - There was a
> > > fabulous thread last year after convention where Robert Tisserand -
> > > who is also a very famous and well respected chemist not associated
> > > with any company that I know of also supported doTERRA's claims on the
> > > testing and constituencies of our Frankincense.  I would suggest re-
> > > posting that for those here to view.
> > > Happy Oiling Everyone!
> > > All my best - Brooke Magleby
>
> > > On Apr 15, 7:29 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > Dr. Hill addressed all this last year, you can still go to
> > > > builddoterra.comand go
> > > > into the archives for Dr. Hills webinar called Frankincense.
>
> > > > Pat
>
> > > > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Jackie <jackieloveso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > The main thing that bothered me about the video is the preponderance
> > > > > of scientific evidence they seem to have presented.  Scientific
> > > > > results are (supposed to be) non-biased. Is doTerra's frankincense
> > > > > really the freriana type, which is imported and not really from Oman?
> > > > > If our frankincense has no Incensole acetate and lesser amounts of
> > > > > sesquiterpines, this does seem to be an issue, as the freriana type,
> > > > > according to what they said, is basically inferior.  On the other
> > > > > hand, did they falsify the lab report on doTerra, or pay labs to twist
> > > > > their results?  At the least, isn't the PubMed info. reliable?  This
> > > > > is so confusing and is not my area of expertise, but they sure made a
> > > > > convincing argument, if what they said was true. I would have more
> > > > > peace of mind if Dr. Hill would make a statement of some type
> > > > > explaining any falsehoods or errors in what they are saying, so that I
> > > > > can intelligently answer people.  I have YL people all around me and
> > > > > am planning my first class; how will I handle this if a YL person is
> > > > > there and brings this up? I'd rather be prepared and have an answer
> > > > > just in case, and appreciate your help.
>
> > > > > On Apr 15, 10:59 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > The only way anyone could know that for sure would be pure conjecture.
> > > > > Time
> > > > > > will tell the
> > > > > > story and I would not want anyone to lose their business in these hard
> > > > > > economic times, but
> > > > > > choices do bring consequences.
> > > > > > If I were with YL I would jump overboard and swim as fast as I could over
> > > > > > to doTerra.
>
> > > > > > I would like to make one more statement and then drop this YL video
> > > > > thread.
> > > > > > There would be no
> > > > > > doTerra if YL had not made a decision to compromise their oils, and to
> > > > > > require corporate members
> > > > > > to lie about it. That is the truth and also the bottom line.
>
> > > > > > So lets just spread the word about doTerra and its amazing products.
>
> > > > > > Pat
>
> > > > > > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Becky Full <beckylf...@gmail.com>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > I know if I make a statement that doTerr has grown larger than YL,
> > > > > > > I'll get asked where to find the stats to show that. Suggestions?
> > > > > > > Becky Full
>
> > > > > > > On Apr 13, 7:40 pm, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolsha...@gmail.com>
> > > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > > I'm honestly glad they are wasting their time with rebuttal videos.
> > > > >  In
> > > > > > > the
> > > > > > > > mean time, Doterra has grown larger that YL.  Just FYI.  The
> > > > > difference
> > > > > > > is
> > > > > > > > all in the smell.
>
> > > > > > > > Emily
>
> > > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > > > How can you tell by smell?  I'm not trying to be argumentative, I
> > > > > just
> > > > > > > > > don't know what a good frankincense should smell like.
>
> > > > > > > > > On Apr 13, 5:06 pm, Charles McClure <cdmcclur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > > Who are
>
> ...
>
> read more »

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment