Monday 16 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: YL's new video

Took your advice and searched Gary Young of Young Living. All I have
to say is that I'm VERY glad Dr. Hill (an actual homeopathic
practitioner) as well as other of our leaders broke away from all of
that. Yikes!

As to the video, I noticed within the first five seconds how venomous
the mood and mindset of the presenter was. I couldn't take the video
seriously even if I wanted to because of that. There was too much
anger and negativity, which repelled me and caused me to mistrust
their "findings". An honest man wouldn't feel the need to be so
argumentative (and arrogant). I felt repulsed by the presentation
enough that, (in silent retaliation to the video from Young Living)
after watching the video, I immediately went to my oil cupboard and
dropped three drops (one more than usual) of doTERRA's frankincense
under my tongue. Of course, I was greeted by that same warm,
comforting tingle plus an immediate response from my body that felt
like a sigh of relief and contentment (yet, at the same time wanted to
do a "happy dance"[laugh if you must you have my permission]). Maybe
the presenters (both of them) from the Young Living video should have
tried using some frankincense oil BEFORE they made the video, since
frankincense oil helps with alleviating negative feelings. Oh wait!
Maybe they DID try using some Frankincense before they made the video.
Their own...

I'm so glad our founders aren't like that (argumentative, I mean).
They stick to their integrity, which is so very comforting and
assuring. Makes me feel more and more that I know I made the right
choice to use the products from doTERRA because they actually WORK,
which speaks for itself. I can't TELL you how much better I feel with
being back on the supplements as well as my "daily" oils (lemon, my
ol' friend "Frank"[...incense], etc.) after I had to stop taking them
for three months due to medical testing that required me not to use
anything that might be improving my condition (whatever it may be)
and, therefore, interfere with test results for medical diagnosis. The
testing is done for now and I'm waiting on results. However, in the
mean time, I've gotten back on my supplements. I've only been back on
my supplements for three days and I feel SOOOOO much BETTER! I can
REALLY feel the difference this time around as opposed to when I first
started them some months ago. It makes me so grateful that the leaders
of this company have such high standards for themselves and their
products. I feel the results of their daily choice to do what is best
for people's health instead of what's best for their pocketbook.

.

On Apr 16, 2:56 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok, I've been researching.... and wow!  That's all I had to do was
> search "Gary Young, Young Living".  Settled my doubts FAST!
>
> On Apr 16, 10:41 am, Brooke Magleby <brookemagl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > May I share a couple of thoughts on this thread.
> > I had a bottle of YL Frankincense I purchased over 7 years ago.  I do
> > recognize a significant difference in the smell and consistency
> > between my bottles of YL Frankincense and doTERRA Frankincense.  There
> > are several factors that come into play with that.  There are at least
> > 17 species of Frankincense - so we should expect that there would be
> > some significant differences, especially when both Frankincense's come
> > from two different areas.  I did a 'white paper' test between the two
> > - the YL Frankincense still had a 'oily' residue two weeks after I did
> > the test whereas doTERRA's was gone within a few hours.  That was one
> > example, that for me, was helpful.  Now, of course that isn't as
> > 'scientific' as some would like.  So here are a few other thoughts:
> > - Emily Wright stated that a 'test' is only as good as the data it is
> > 'tested against'.  Therefore - utilizing the very best, most complete
> > database in the world for essential oils would be one of the greatest
> > things we could do.  My understanding is that we utilize Dr. Robert
> > Pappas information.  He is a very well respected Chemist and has a
> > database dated back to 1998 I believe (way before doTERRA and the
> > 'competition' now going on....)
> > - How the plant is harvested, distilled, tested and so forth
> > significantly changes the chemical constituencies of an oil.  As Dr.
> > Pappas shared last week - many tests are done too quickly - therefore
> > missing many very important identifiers that would qualify an
> > essential oil and its comparisons to even a synthetic can be hard to
> > detect from a shortened version of many tests.  He was very specific
> > and had data and visuals to 'prove' his point.  We are extremely
> > fortunate to have someone with that expertise as a reference point for
> > doTERRA
> > - Dr. Hill has already answered this question several times.  Both in
> > the webinar and at convention last year.  I am grateful doTERRA
> > chooses to 'rise above the frey' and not engage in a he said, she said
> > battle of the frankincense's.  The only reason we had to 'defend' it
> > last year was because of the test that YL published last year
> > comparing the two Frankincense's anyway.  Enough is enough!  Let the
> > results speak for themselves!  In all reality - if A Frankincense is
> > working for whomever - then HALLELUJAH!  Their health is being
> > improved, and their lives are being improved and ..... isn't that what
> > we are ALL HERE FOR ANYWAY?!  I will stand by the age old adage that
> > when money becomes more important that people - we ALL loose!  If
> > someone chooses to use YL - then fine.  I hope they are happy, that
> > they are receiving support and health, and that the people they work
> > with are people of integrity, and cheerful countenance.  THAT IS WHY I
> > STAY WITH DOTERRA! :-)
> > -One more thing (then I will get off my soapbox :-))  - There was a
> > fabulous thread last year after convention where Robert Tisserand -
> > who is also a very famous and well respected chemist not associated
> > with any company that I know of also supported doTERRA's claims on the
> > testing and constituencies of our Frankincense.  I would suggest re-
> > posting that for those here to view.
> > Happy Oiling Everyone!
> > All my best - Brooke Magleby
>
> > On Apr 15, 7:29 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Dr. Hill addressed all this last year, you can still go to
> > > builddoterra.comand go
> > > into the archives for Dr. Hills webinar called Frankincense.
>
> > > Pat
>
> > > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Jackie <jackieloveso...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > The main thing that bothered me about the video is the preponderance
> > > > of scientific evidence they seem to have presented.  Scientific
> > > > results are (supposed to be) non-biased. Is doTerra's frankincense
> > > > really the freriana type, which is imported and not really from Oman?
> > > > If our frankincense has no Incensole acetate and lesser amounts of
> > > > sesquiterpines, this does seem to be an issue, as the freriana type,
> > > > according to what they said, is basically inferior.  On the other
> > > > hand, did they falsify the lab report on doTerra, or pay labs to twist
> > > > their results?  At the least, isn't the PubMed info. reliable?  This
> > > > is so confusing and is not my area of expertise, but they sure made a
> > > > convincing argument, if what they said was true. I would have more
> > > > peace of mind if Dr. Hill would make a statement of some type
> > > > explaining any falsehoods or errors in what they are saying, so that I
> > > > can intelligently answer people.  I have YL people all around me and
> > > > am planning my first class; how will I handle this if a YL person is
> > > > there and brings this up? I'd rather be prepared and have an answer
> > > > just in case, and appreciate your help.
>
> > > > On Apr 15, 10:59 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > The only way anyone could know that for sure would be pure conjecture.
> > > > Time
> > > > > will tell the
> > > > > story and I would not want anyone to lose their business in these hard
> > > > > economic times, but
> > > > > choices do bring consequences.
> > > > > If I were with YL I would jump overboard and swim as fast as I could over
> > > > > to doTerra.
>
> > > > > I would like to make one more statement and then drop this YL video
> > > > thread.
> > > > > There would be no
> > > > > doTerra if YL had not made a decision to compromise their oils, and to
> > > > > require corporate members
> > > > > to lie about it. That is the truth and also the bottom line.
>
> > > > > So lets just spread the word about doTerra and its amazing products.
>
> > > > > Pat
>
> > > > > On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:30 AM, Becky Full <beckylf...@gmail.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > > I know if I make a statement that doTerr has grown larger than YL,
> > > > > > I'll get asked where to find the stats to show that. Suggestions?
> > > > > > Becky Full
>
> > > > > > On Apr 13, 7:40 pm, Emily Drolshagen <emily.drolsha...@gmail.com>
> > > > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > I'm honestly glad they are wasting their time with rebuttal videos.
> > > >  In
> > > > > > the
> > > > > > > mean time, Doterra has grown larger that YL.  Just FYI.  The
> > > > difference
> > > > > > is
> > > > > > > all in the smell.
>
> > > > > > > Emily
>
> > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > > > > > How can you tell by smell?  I'm not trying to be argumentative, I
> > > > just
> > > > > > > > don't know what a good frankincense should smell like.
>
> > > > > > > > On Apr 13, 5:06 pm, Charles McClure <cdmcclur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > > > > > > Who are you going to believe a doctor with 1000 hours of
> > > > research in
> > > > > > > > > essential oils or a guy with 1000 hours of research?  Grab
> > > > bottles of
> > > > > > > > each
> > > > > > > > > and take a deep smell.  There's your answer!  Good luck!
>
> > > > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 5:03 PM, megkno <
> > > > > > urbanhomesteadst...@gmail.com
> > > > > > > > >wrote:
>
> > > > > > > > > > Does anyone want to comment on YL's new frankincense video?
>
> > > > > > > > > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmeyG7Cjq9w
>
> > > > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> > > > Google
> > > > > > > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > > > > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > > > > > > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > > > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > > > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > > > > --
> > > > > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > > > > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > > --
> > > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > > > --
> > > > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > > - Show quoted text -
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment