Tuesday 10 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: vitiligo

I just went through this a week ago! 10 days of ringing in the ear and
dizzy dizzy dizzy...it was awful. I bought doTERRA's helichrysum also
hearing it would help. I'm sure it did "something" but didn't take
away my ear ringing and dizzy. I went to a VERY GOOD chiropractor who
also did muscle testing. It turned out my neck was out. Within 20
minutes the ringing in the ear was 95% gone. I was still dizzy and
worse for the rest of the day (took it very easy). By the next
day..wow! I was all better!
I'm sure the oils did their job at lowering the inflammation, but, the
pulled muscle was something only a very good chiropractor could fix!

good luck.

On Apr 10, 12:39 pm, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi.  I have someone who is wanting drastically to treat his vitiligo.
> I have looked up all the posts on here.  Not a lot of hope however, a
> few people mentioned black pepper oil.  Has anyone since tried this
> for vitiligo?  Pat, if he has this situation do you know of anyone
> that would have black pepper oil?  The doctors told him they were
> through treating him his immune system was not strong enough and they
> were done.  does anyone have black pepper oil and has anyone tried
> this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment