Saturday 7 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim & Sassy and Trim Shake while pregnant

There are many more qualified to answer about the safety of these oils
than I. That said, I still use the slim and sassy in my water, but I
use much less. Too much made me sick, but a drop or two in a quart of
water helped with morning sickness. I had a hard time drinking water
this pregnancy but the oils help me get it down. I figure I'll stop
the slim and sassy when I get closer to my due date (I'm 26 weeks
right now), but I don't think a few drops a day is that big a deal
right now. Obviously, the goal is not to lose weight, but to build a
healthy baby. I feel confident that these oils, in moderation, can
only be helpful in that process. I think your nose/tastebuds will
tell you if you shouldn't take it in. Just my experience.
Enjoy your pregnancy. These oils have helped so much in mine.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment