Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rose Oil

I heard people were getting emails and had never gotten one. I called
in and was somehow missed, they verified I qualified but still haven't
heard anything. I'm calling back next week to see if it is fixed and
on its way.

On Apr 21, 10:04 am, Angela Dorenzo <angeladore...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone get their Rose oil yet?  I replied to doTERRAs email they
> sent a few weeks ago.  I am anxious to get it :).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment