Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Red Rash on face

Are you sure it's related to the oils?

Maybe stop the new thing you are doing. I have found rosacea to be
related to intestinal health. I have ideas I can share w/ you of what
I have done to heal mine.

On Apr 21, 10:36 pm, "Elizabeth" <lrnob...@emerytelcom.net> wrote:
>   I have been using doTerra oils for a little over a year now, and absolutely love them.  I have had something happen to my face just recently.  It almost appears to be Rosacea, however I have never had anything like this on my face.  I've never had problems with acne, or any skin problems.  It started about a week ago. The only thing I have been doing different for the last month is applying lemongrass daily over heart, and lemon.  Applying cypress, white fir, and wintergreen daily to my legs.  And citrus bliss just for the wonderful scent.  I did my first aromatouch on someone when I notice my face seem to break out more with these tiny blister like bumps.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be causing this, could it be Rosacea?  What can be done?  I love doTerra oils and would hate to stop using them, but I'm wondering if they are causing my face to break out for one reason or another.  Thanks.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment