Saturday 7 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Raw food recipes with oils

No advice, but want to wish you good luck!
Becky

On Friday, April 6, 2012 8:52:52 AM UTC-7, Lillian Warkentin wrote:
I have been with doTERRA for a year now and I want to thank everyone
here for sharing and encouraging one another. I've learned so much
about health and how what we put into and onto our bodies makes such a
big difference. I always believed that before, but have never put so
much into action before!
On Monday I start a ten day raw food cleanse I found out about with
Cleanse America. I am very excited to do this, especially as I can add
eo's to my raw recipes! I know that this forum has some wonderfully
healthy foodies and wondered if anyone has a favourite raw food recipe
with essential oils they could share? I'm looking for all the help and
support I can get. I am new to raw and this ten day cleanse could be
the fresh new start to new health heights I am looking for.
Thanks!
~ Lillian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment