Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Pregnancy ligament pain/morning sickness/moodiness

Hi, Chennelle
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and have that round ligament pain. I use doterra
lemongrass essential oil 1:1 w the coconut oil. Rub it on my belly.
And I use elevation for moodiness. Squeezed Lemon and or lemon
essential oil in water daily helped w my morning sickness. Along with
just carrying a little bottle of peppermint to smell. As soon as I
wake up I go make some raisin bread toast w a glass of skim milk. That
helped cut back on the daily vomiting. Fennel, digest Zen, and ginger
did not help me at all. But they might be good for ur friend. My last
pregnancy I hated anything minty.
Let her judge them by the scent. If she doesn't like the smell then
maybe she needs something different.
I hope this helps!
Heather


On Apr 20, 9:51 pm, Chennelle <sparklinsta...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have a friend who has morning sickness really bad, bad
> hormonal swings, and horrible ligament pain. I was wondering what oils
> I could send to her since she lives out of state. I am still a new IPC
> so I don't have very many oils yet. I do have the Essential OIls for
> Maternity book but I was thinking of sending her Balance for mood
> since I have that one, but it isn't in the safe category so I am a bit
> confused. I can't find anything for ligament pain so I was wondering
> if anyone had any experience? I don't have my Modern Essential book
> with me so I can't look it up there at the moment. Thanks for all your
> help!
> Chennelle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment