Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: prayers

I will pray for you right now. Can they take it out now?

On Apr 21, 6:30 pm, Elizabeth <gibbs_elizab...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sending prayers of healing to you from your friend in NC,
> Elizabeth
>
> On Apr 21, 6:24 pm, Healing angel <boysun.kidd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I could use some prayers from all my doterra family.  Having some
> > complications after a surgery I had two years ago.  I'm sure some of
> > you are aware of the bladder sling mesh recalls.  Well I've become
> > very sick just in the last week.  I've lost almost all control of my
> > bladder, very unusual pain in my bladder and abdomen. As well a severe
> > cough with blood that they believe could be related to the mesh
> > eroding into my lungs.
>
> > If any of you have any advice on what others are doing, any info you
> > can share or comments.  I'm very curious to know what others are
> > doing.  I will be seeing my doctor on Monday.  Thank you in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment