Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Please help-Anxiety, Depression, ADD, much better but still struggling

Hi Sharon,

Thank you also for replying to my post. I don't have straight Vetiver;
I am hoping to get that next month but I do use Peaceful Child blend
at least twice a day. I'm sorry to hear about the trauma at your
birth; I do know about how that can set things off on a bad foot. I
did fail to mention I was in a car accident about two years ago & I
went to the neurologist & they did an MRI & everything & didn't find
anything but I know I haven't been the same since then. My anxiety has
been worse since then & I started developing agorophobic tendencies
which I never had before even though I had anxiety. I know I need
"brain food" & the irony is the effort that it takes to have the right
food in the house when I'm not feeling well; but I know that the food
will help me feel better!

We are truly strapped on money & my husband has been sweet to
rearrange things so I can afford doTerra but other than doTerra it's
food, gas, rent & bills. Almost no eating out, entertainment new
clothes or anything. I believe the Brain State would be worth the
investment but the money just isn't there. :-( But I would still love
to get the info on Brain State because I'm very open minded & maybe
someday we will afford it. I love Tony Robbins! I listen to him
sometimes in the car; I love all the things he says about pain &
pleasure as driving forces in our lives.

As far as the religious part of my life I don't feel like it's my
religion putting pressure on me; it's my twisted view of it. I heard a
really good talk today about how we often believe that Jesus Christ is
our Savior but don't really fully believe in our own lives that He can
save us & try to be perfect ourselves. There is something in met that
knows that at the end of the day I need to do what I can do & leave
the rest up to Him & that He knows our hearts.

Oh my gosh I'm crying right now writing this but thank you so much
Sharon for the reminder about the "yourself" part in loving our
neighbor because I forget to love myself sometimes. And thank you for
reminding me about the two great commandments to help keep it simple
in my life. My husband is constantly reminding not to "run faster than
I have strength" & always saying, "You can only do what you can do." I
find lately when I have anxiety the phrase I repeat over & over is,
"So many things to do!" And thank you for the suggestion about
Elevation over my heart.

On Apr 8, 9:04 am, Sharon Hoehner <detoxexp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Mary,
>
> Sounds like you are doing the right things. Are you using Vetiver? Peaceful
> Child blend?
>
> I did a bunch of Brain State treatments that were extremely helpful for me
> with ADD, depression, etc.  FIRST, I did all the nutritional things
> possible for my brain but I had a bad injury/concussion as a child that 40
> years later still showed up on my charts and if I didn't constantly take
> some kind of brain food I would relapse.  I had a very traumatic birth
> which is what sets your brain patterns for life if you don't fix it (my
> mother almost died and was unconscious - they told my Dad that we would not
> likely survive - nice message to hear when you are ready to greet the
> world!).  Brain State will REPAIR this for good.  It is worth the
> investment and then all things you do will work far more effectively. I
> have a really good friend in San Diego that can do it for you. If
> interested just email me personally and I will give you his contact info
> (he's visiting here now and will be in SD again shortly).  This is not a
> band-aid solution but an actual "cure".  He's also done all the Tony
> Robbins coaching, etc so you have the benefit of learning how to change
> thinking patterns as well.  Great deal.
>
> Religion can put a great deal of pressure on a person.  As Jesus summed it
> all up, "Love God. Love your neighbour." Don't stress yourself about
> anything else!  Just stick to that and you will feel better.  It's not
> about torturing yourself.  "Love your neighbor as YOURSELF." You MUST love
> yourself FIRST before you can do that for others.  Right now your brain
> isn't functioning to full capacity. Don't think God doesn't know that.
> Don't think you need to do more than you can.  Use Elevate on heart to help
> this.  Hope this helps!
>
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsem...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone,
>
> > My name's Mary; I'm a pretty new IPC in San Diego. DoTerra is changing
> > my life for the better but I'm still really struggling. It has changed
> > enough that I feel confident in the oils' ability & want to share them
> > with everyone but I know there are still things that I'm missing.
> > Basically the only oils I have right now are the Family Physician kit,
> > Peaceful Child, all the mood oils, Solace, most of the citrus oils &
> > the LLV supplements & we just got a Lotus diffuser.
>
> > WHAT I AM DOING
>
> > Following Rochelle in Arizona's protocol, (Thanks Rochelle!) & that
> > has helped but I'm on the LLV supplements, I do Balance on one foot,
> > then layer Elevation & Peaceful Child blend on the other foot in the
> > AM & Serenity, Lavender (each on one foot) & Peaceful Child blend at
> > night
>
> > WHAT I AM STRUGGLING WITH
>
> > Well there's a lot but I'll start with the basics & then add things if
> > anyone needs further clarification:
>
> > *ADD* - my ADD isn't the "bouncing off the walls" ADD it's more like
> > if I didn't take my Adderall (I'm on 10 mg as well as 12.5 mg of
> > Pristiq which I used to be on Zoloft, Ativan & 8 times as much Pristiq
> > so that's progress!) then you would be talking to me & I wouldn't know
> > how to respond like I would be super lethargic. On my Adderall I have
> > more energy but I think stress is making it worse where I cannot seem
> > to stay on task. I get so many thoughts all at once & feel like I'm
> > being stretched in a thousand directions. It's nearly as bad as it
> > used to be thanks to the oils & the supplements. I know there are
> > things I need to do like clean up my diet, (eat more! sometimes I just
> > don't feel like getting myself anything), exercise...I also have a
> > mental block about exercise because I used to be really good about it
> > & now it's really difficult. I know Vetiver & lavender are recommended
> > but aren't those more "calming"?
>
> > *MOTIVATION/DEPRESSION/ANXIETY* - It's just SO hard to get myself
> > going during the day...I used to not be able to even get out of bed
> > before 8:00 but then I had trouble sleeping. This week luckily I've
> > been forcing myself out of bed by 7:30 at the latest so I could
> > regulate my sleep pattern. My depression & anxiety have improved
> > significantly since starting the LLV but I do still get overwhelmed
> > with simple daily tasks like cleaning & preparing food & then in the
> > evening have a hard time winding down because I'm not satisfied with
> > what I accomplished that day. I know that my hormones are off even
> > though the doctor says they're "normal." It's totally embarrassing but
> > I would grow a beard if I didn't take care of my facial hair every day
> > & my period is always irregular. I do have to remember the progress I
> > have made...months ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning,
> > felt suicidal at times, had severe panic attacks & am now working part-
> > time & building my doTerra business (which has been overwhelming
> > trying to do both!) where six months ago the idea of working seemed
> > preposterous.
>
> > *SPIRITUALITY - I'm a Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) & I know that I must
> > be the ONLY one on here (;-)) but anyway faith in God is really
> > important to me. I feel like I've lost my connection with God & now
> > have this negative association with prayer & scripture study; things
> > that used to come easily for me. It's hard to concentrate & then I
> > feel guilty & can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it's not
> > about guilt that it's about relying on Christ to lift me up.
>
> > *OVERALL - Just feeling like life is one big long to-do list that I'm
> > never going to accomplish! I know what a lot of you will tell me about
> > the progress I have made...how well I'm doing....blah blah blah :-) &
> > I *know* it's all true it's just really *feeling* it. I remember in
> > intensive cognitive therapy the therapists saying things & all of us
> > saying, "I know, I know!" I know there are so many posts on here about
> > anxiety/depression/ADD but I thought I would make my own since it's
> > different for everyone.
>
> > On a positive note I have started sending out samples & have positive
> > response, a few customers in just a few weeks & I have never been so
> > passionate about anything. My husband is so supportive even though
> > we're on such a limited budget because he's never seen me so dedicated
> > to something that he knows I can fly with doTerra! My therapist also
> > wants to start referring her other clients to me which has been a slow
> > start because I needed to get her samples to show to people but I've
> > also started to contact other therapists in the area. :-)
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > ~ Mary
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> Sharon Hoehner
> * <http://www.ncdsecretlaunch.com/detoxqueen>www.endcandidablog.com
> **(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
> (604) 905-9240 Cell Phone *

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment